PDA

View Full Version : Just got some stock from Carolina Discus REVIEW

jimmyjoe
07-24-2012, 04:00 PM
Hello all, I received some new stock from Eric laCroix at Carolina Discus and I have too say all is well down in Carolina. I received 4 RM's and 2 Red Flamingo's from Eric, Pictures to come as soon as they settle in. Eric is a great sponser and seller of Forrest's discus, the discus that Eric picked out for me a so round you'd think he did something special for you, well he does that and can package also Eric picked some really nice discus for me and called too make sure they arrived in good condition. I recomend Eric LaCroix at Carolina discus he does discus rightand is a nice person to talk to also...............Thanks again Eric, Jim in Ohio

Discus-n00b
07-26-2012, 09:48 PM
I've had fish from Eric in the past, sold him some fish myself. Does past experience count? He's a great guy to deal with!

brewmaster15
07-26-2012, 10:18 PM
HI all,
This section has got to be one of the most high maintenance ones on the forum.:( Rules are here... http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?83559-Feedback-...ALL-READ-THIS!!!!! and its been stated SOOOOOOO many times before in this section.

I'll summarize again....

1. If you have bought from someone..Thats first hand Doesn't matter how long ago it was.....If you read something that someone else posted...Thats not. You may post your first hand experiences with a seller....you may not post second hand experiences in this section.

2. Character references are fine, if you have visited a hatchery or had interaction with a seller...Thats first hand.
Just describe the facts of the experience.

3. Banter,comments, and BS thats not directly related to the experience with seller do not belong in this section....these have been removed from this thread .

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING THAT IS NOT FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE>>>IF YOU SEE POSTS THAT ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE...PLEASE REPORT THEM...NO NEED TO DISCUSS THEM HERE...JUST MAKES IT WORSE.

hth,
AL

Carolina discus
07-27-2012, 12:39 AM
Thanks All for the positive feedback...I do appreciate the posts...

Sorry for the extra headaches Al...I am sure everyone had good intentions.

All the best

brewmaster15
07-27-2012, 08:27 AM
Thanks All for the positive feedback...I do appreciate the posts...

Sorry for the extra headaches Al...I am sure everyone had good intentions.

All the best

Eric,
Not a problem.I think people just get used to posting in all the other forum boards in a certain fashion and naturally post here as they do elsewhere.... I've tapped a volunteer to help in this section so it should be good to go now.:)
al