PDA

View Full Version : Highly recommend Barb's cones

Carolina discus
08-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Barb,
Just a note to thank you again for the cones you sent me....I haven't had much time to post any pics....so here are a few. I am old school and perfer the standard terra cotta cones and my fish seem to as well....

Anyone looking for cones give Barb a call and you wont be disapointed!

Thanks again Barb.....

Disgirl
08-11-2012, 02:35 PM
Thank you Eric! Great pics of some of your beautiful discus. Really good to see another US breeder producing great fry! And I am happy and proud to be a small part of it all. I will have to take that long drive again to Charlotte just to see your newly set up hatchery!
Barb

Carolina discus
08-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Thanks Barb...you are welcome anytime...just take care of those shoulders! lol

Second Hand Pat
08-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Eric, those fish are certainly making good use of those cones where each one has a little bit of Barb's magic pressed into the clay.

shoveltrash
08-11-2012, 04:53 PM
I will have to take that long drive again to Charlotte just to see your newly set up hatchery!hey Barb, if/when you do make the trip, you have an open invitation to come by & visit here too! :)

Disgirl
08-11-2012, 08:38 PM
Thanks Pat! I put all the "magic" I can into each cone.
Trish, thanks for the invitation, I may take you up on it when I go see Eric's hatchery sometime.
Barb

vaige
08-14-2012, 04:43 PM
Barb: I posted my email, to my biography, in my profile. Could you let me know more about your discus cones. I'm interested in one (black nonglazed) and/or one (glazed/available colors?). Thank you.

Brokenrack
08-14-2012, 06:03 PM
Barb's cones can make two males spawn!
Scott

Disgirl
08-14-2012, 09:24 PM
Will send you an email vaige. Hey Scott, got any girls in with those guys??? Glad they like my cones, now just get them some girls!
Barb