PDA

View Full Version : NFC - North

discuspaul
09-13-2012, 11:43 PM
Hi Keith,
Forgetting about that opener loss, didn't Aaron Rodgers look pretty good against dem big, bad Bears tonite ?
Good team to beat, I'll say.
And how about Clay Matthews on defense ? He's going to be a super one !
I have great hopes for the Pack again this year - hope they don't disappoint.

How're you keepin', man ? Not killing any more discus, are you ? I sure hope not !

Keith Perkins
09-14-2012, 11:20 AM
Rodgers still looked human last night IMO, unlike most every game the last couple of years. I sure hope to see that defense that showed up last night a lot more though.

Other than the occasionally intentional cull, all has been good in the fishcave lately. Glad to see you're still among us, it's been a while since you've popped up on the radar.

Ps. My new boss is from the Chicago suburbs, he's taking no abuse today. :D

John_Nicholson
09-14-2012, 11:32 AM
Ya'll just remember that the East is the Beast.....NFC East that is. my Cowboys are back.

-john

Kal-El
09-14-2012, 12:16 PM
So much for Bears's new explosive offense. They were brought back to earth by the weak GB D that still need lots of improving. Anyway Go Packers... Because of last night my Stud ARod did nothing to help my team only 10 points in fantasy same with Marshall 2 points... Because of this I may be looking at being 1-1 this week. Need my other players to break out this week.

John_Nicholson
09-14-2012, 01:20 PM
If it makes you feel any better I am in the same boat with my team

-john

Keith Perkins
09-14-2012, 02:44 PM
I probably made my best two moves of the fantasy season last night. Had Ashton Jeffery and Robbie Gould sitting on the bench.

Kal-El
09-14-2012, 02:53 PM
I probably made my best two moves of the fantasy season last night. Had Ashton Jeffery and Robbie Gould sitting on the bench.

Nice... It was bad for players on both team in regards to Fantasy. The outlook for them next week will be a lot better.

discuspaul
09-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Aren't many of us a bit of whiners near the beginning of each season ?
My beloved Seahawks are also just 1-1
Better days ahead.

John_Nicholson
09-14-2012, 03:22 PM
I thought the Seahawks were a lot closer to 0-2.....

-john

discuspaul
09-14-2012, 03:39 PM
You're absolutely right, John - they did get a little lucky with their win.

nc0gnet0
09-14-2012, 03:48 PM
Being a Lions fan and living on the West side of the State, it was funny as hell listening to chicago radio thursday morning and then again today. Listening to them thursday, before the game, it was as if The Bears were the second coming, had the Greenbay game in the bag and were already looking forward to the superbowl.......today it was complete reversal......lol. The way I see it the Bears will be lucky if Cutler is still alive by the end of the season.

Next up......the handshake bowl.

Keith Perkins
09-14-2012, 07:07 PM
Ya'll just remember that the East is the Beast.....NFC East that is. my Cowboys are back.

-john

There's been one guy from my high school to play pro ball and he was a Cowboy. 11 seasons I think, 64 to 74.