pic of month     Kenny's Discus

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Following the Goh Fine Line Leopard Snakes babies Blog

Here you will find random entries about the development of the group of 25 little ones. No full long winded entries, simply a small update here and there. Enjoy

Updated 08-10-2015 at 11:44 AM by rickztahone

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Please meet my Penang Eruption Momma and her new Babies!!!!

New to Simply Discus

I'm Kathy. I recently joined Simply Discus. My husband has been a member forever. I'm so in love with these discus it drives me crazy. I've never had more fun, or excitement, feelings of joy when I quietly watch these beautiful, colorful beings--my discus (who I consider my dear friends--children? Not yet) :o

Discus: Hello World!!!

All that keeping these discus entails, from the conceptualizing of the filtration, plumbing, to ...

Updated 07-04-2015 at 11:59 AM by Discuschill

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images   
  3. SimplyDiscus Premium Memberships

In case you haven't heard... we now offer Premium memberships.. You get so much value in signing for one. I highly suggest getting a Gold or Platinum Membership to Maximize your value....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

Premium Memberships are paid subscriptions that allow you, our forum members, to enhance your accounts while also supporting SimplyDiscus. These memberships include enhanced features that are not available on
  4. An Introduction here....Who exactly is AquaticSuppliers.com?

Quote Originally Posted by brewmaster15 View Post
    AquaticSuppliers.com
    SimplyDiscus LLC
    Al Sabetta (brewmaster15)

Hi all,
    Call me loose in the caboose but I should have done this ages ago and Just never thought to.... so I thought I would remedy that now. Some of you that have been here awhile know me and know about this business of mine, Aquaticsuppliers.com. You also know my ethics and how much I put into this forum and the Hobby, and you know the high standards
  5. Oh No, Lost Crow - Black Jack's Story, The tale of a Scalawag: Part Three

So the crow is moved to a critter proof outside cage with a couple of perches for exercise. He was feed the first couple of times inside the cage. Important to establish the cage as “home base”. Time to allow the crow his freedom. Up on the roof he goes, now to the tree, back to the roof.

Ever watch a large bird land on a twig. The crow attempts to land and ends up falling through the leaves until he comes to something which can support him, wings all spread out over the leaves. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

pic of month             AquaticSuppliers.com