AquaticSuppliers.com     Kenny's Discus

View RSS Feed

Second Hand Pat

Oh No, Lost Crow - Black Jack's Story, The tale of a Scalawag: Part Three

Rate this Entry
So the crow is moved to a critter proof outside cage with a couple of perches for exercise. He was feed the first couple of times inside the cage. Important to establish the cage as “home base”. Time to allow the crow his freedom. Up on the roof he goes, now to the tree, back to the roof.

Ever watch a large bird land on a twig. The crow attempts to land and ends up falling through the leaves until he comes to something which can support him, wings all spread out over the leaves. He’s ok, got to learn somehow.

It’s getting late and time to put the crow to bed. The crow flies off across the neighbor’s place next door and lands in the very top of an oak tree. I call to him and he answers back, but he’s not coming. I periodically call to him all afternoon but he’s stuck in that tree. Night is coming and the owls will be out. Nite crow, hope you are there in the morning.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

First time reading your blog Pat. I hope the crow made it through the night and is still flying through the sky
    There is a whole thread about this guy Ricardo,
    Pat
    I never saw it. Where is it?
    You are one hell of a writer, Pat. Your good heart comes out in your writing as well as what you do in real life.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizStreithorst
    You are one hell of a writer, Pat. Your good heart comes out in your writing as well as what you do in real life.
    Why thank you Liz, have you read the whole thread? I can bump it for you if you like.

Cafepress             AquaticSuppliers.com