ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: All at the same time! After just three days of the cones being in the tanks!

Talking All at the same time! After just three days of the cones being in the tanks!

I want to say I was surprised when I saw my pair of eruption leopards spawning on Barb's cone three days after putting it in the tank for them, but I have seen such great success with everyone else using her cones I almost expected it. I was surprised, and super excited when my checkerboards were laying eggs on her new flat cone design at the same time!
    Great cones Barb! Thank you! I took some pictures with my phone really quick so I apologize for the poor quality.

Nick

Nick's iPhone 002-2.jpg
    Nick's iPhone 013-1.png
    Nick's iPhone 010-1.jpg
    Nick's iPhone 011-1.jpg

Default Re: All at the same time! After just three days of the cones being in the tanks!

Oh yeah, and one more thing... How do I get full size pictures to post like everyone else is???

Registered Member

Default Re: All at the same time! After just three days of the cones being in the tanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nickfish39 View Post
    Oh yeah, and one more thing... How do I get full size pictures to post like everyone else is???
    I post my pics to Photobucket first then link them to here.
    We all judge, it's what we do with our judgements that make us who we are.
    Margaret

SimplyDiscus Sponsor and MVP Nov.2015 Disgirl's Avatar

What great sights Nick! I am happy the two pairs like my cones. You are the winner of my "first pic of fish spawning on my new flat cone desgin" contest. Your prize will be in the mail as soon as the storm passes and I can get to the post office. Thanks for the pics!
    Barb

Delightful Designs Discus Cones by Barb -- Check out my Sponsor section --HERE--!

Thanks Barb! Please take care. Our thoughts are with all of you facing that beast of a storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Teshi View Post
    I post my pics to Photobucket first then link them to here.
    Thanks Teshi, I'll give that a try.

Registered Member

wow! love the colour of the first pair! what strain is that blue one on the front side of the photo??

Those are my Eruption Leopards from Kenny.

Man u got lucky with thag eruption from kenny. That has to be one of the bluest eruption he had.
    Wish mine was that blue. Congrats!