AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the oldest aquarium related thing you have...excluding yourself of course.

Default Re: What's the oldest aquarium related thing you have...excluding yourself of course.

If I remember corectly,those are the scraps after they got done punching buttons out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Bill.

Default Re: What's the oldest aquarium related thing you have...excluding yourself of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Second Hand Pat View Post
    I have used this in my fresh water tanks since I was a kid. My dad bought this when I was 10/12 years old. It is a piece of petrified wood. It has belonged to me at least 45 years. Who knows how old it really is. I tried to use it in my discus tanks but it does not seem to quite fit.

I have 3 pieces of the same thing in my garden now. They were in my 150 gallon tank but the rock/wood altered my water so they sit next to the garden gnomes now.
    DiscusLoverJeff

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
    Confucius

Real Name
    Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Bill63SG View Post
    I'm calling grey area.The oldest thing,or the oldest thing you have,been using,lol?
    Bill, I have not been using it for 3.5 billion years or maybe I have????
    Thank u to all guys and girls for all your help and hard work at NADA Chicago 2016 [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by

DAFFYFISH - I'd forgotten all about tanks with the [I
    flashy[/I] trim.
    Thanks. I really enjoy bringing those old tanks, back to life. Working on a fifty and a fifteen, right now.

Homesteader Kingdom Come Discus's Avatar

This may be the wrong place to post this but does anyone remember the Fish Tank Glass Paint which crystallized after it dried, giving a snow flake/frost effect? It came in different colors. I would love to have more!
    Kraig

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Come Discus View Post
    This may be the wrong place to post this but does anyone remember the Fish Tank Glass Paint which crystallized after it dried, giving a snow flake/frost effect? It came in different colors. I would love to have more!
    Hell yeah!I was looking for some but it probably caused cancer or something to that effect and got puled.Before I painted my 150 black,thats what I wanted.Prizim something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by xeriod View Post
    Bill, I have not been using it for 3.5 billion years or maybe I have????
    If you have,I dont belive you'd have to be stalking your pairs,lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Bill.

I still have Ebo-Jager green heaters. These must be 30 years old. They all work and in use in my pleco tanks.

Homesteader Kingdom Come Discus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Come Discus View Post
    Just found this site.
    http://www.jurgenindustries.com/Crystal-Glass-Paints/

http://www.jurgenindustries.com/Lacquer-Glass-Paints/
    Last edited by Kingdom Come Discus; 11-04-2012 at 06:46 PM.
    Kraig

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12