AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida "Aquarium Fish" Expo

Real Name
    Julian

Default Re: Florida "Aquarium Fish" Expo

Quote Originally Posted by Second Hand Pat View Post
    Julian, well if you are in Jacksonville on your way to Ft Myers maybe I can hick a ride since Orlando is on the way or I can drive us from my place. Ft Myers is two hours from me.
    Sounds like a plan Pat . we will coordinate a the date gets closer.

Registered Member

UPDATE:
    The hotel is already booking up fast so make your reservations soon. The $89 room rate is only available for a limited number of rooms and after that time the rate will go to the standard rate. Remember to use code "FAF" when making your reservation.

With over 30 scheduled vendors, the Vendor AREA is almost sold out so we will have a huge selection of products and information to see.

There will be over a dozen speakers giving talks about everything from water, to collecting, to breeding just about any species you can think of.

Our sponsors have come through in big ways and our SWAG BAGS will have a value of over $100. This means the first 200 registered participants are going home with more than double thier money back in free gifts.

There are more things in the works and I guarantee this show will have something for everyone.

We look forward to seeing you there

Registered Member

Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors we will be giving away over $25,000 in FREE product during the event. Please be sure to check out the sponsor links on our web page.

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Chicago Discus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joefish72 View Post
    UPDATE:
    The hotel is already booking up fast so make your reservations soon. The $89 room rate is only available for a limited number of rooms and after that time the rate will go to the standard rate. Remember to use code "FAF" when making your reservation.

With over 30 scheduled vendors, the Vendor AREA is almost sold out so we will have a huge selection of products and information to see.

There will be over a dozen speakers giving talks about everything from water, to collecting, to breeding just about any species you can think of.

Our sponsors have come through in big ways and our SWAG BAGS will have a value of over $100. This means the first 200 registered participants are going home with more than double thier money back in free gifts.

There are more things in the works and I guarantee this show will have something for everyone.

We look forward to seeing you there

Thanks Joe I made my Reservations early because I was afraid of them selling out.....Josie
    Chicago Discus

Website-- www.chicagodiscus.com
    Email---- chicagodiscus@att.net

Registered Member

I am getting a room about 15min from the Expo. Looking forward to the show! For all looking for a room, priceline got me the best rate at 40 a night at a 3 star.

Heck, half the fun is being at the hotel with everyone. It's worth the difference in price. I have my reservation.
    Larry Bugg

NADA - Vice President
    Atlanta Area Aquarium Association

Registered Member

Something I read on their site was that this happens twice a year. This is my first year back home in FLorida but is that true? Do we have a FFS twice a year?

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sandz View Post
    Something I read on their site was that this happens twice a year. This is my first year back home in FLorida but is that true? Do we have a FFS twice a year?
    No, that is a typo that was supposed to be corrected, it should say biennial (happens once every two years).

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bugman View Post
    Heck, half the fun is being at the hotel with everyone. It's worth the difference in price. I have my reservation.
    For some lucky people staying at the hotel they may find a special package in their room when they check in. Anyone who has registered using our promo code FAF will be entered into some free drawings for random prizes.

Sshhhh, I'm not supposed to mention that until next month.

Registered Member

Lucky people! I couldnt meet the price point for the 3 nights at 89/night. I will however stay til I am kicked out! Looking forward to meeting everyone who comes down.

Question: Are they going to video tape these lectures? It would be a great idea to have DVD's of the lectures of all these wonderful speakers.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sandz View Post
    Question: Are they going to video tape these lectures? It would be a great idea to have DVD's of the lectures of all these wonderful speakers.
    I know the show will not video the lectures.

Registered Member

UPDATE: If you plan on attending the show BOOK NOW we were just informed th Holiday Inn sold out unless they get a cancellation between now and the show. We have opened up a block of rooms in the hotel directly next door and all the info is on the contacts page of the show website http://www.flafishshow.com/florida_a...h_expo_008.htm

Field trips have limited space and once they are sold out there will be no additional seats added.

There are currently only 5 vendor tables left out of the 50 tables that were available.

Registered Member

The awards just came in, will your fish be a champion?

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Chicago Discus's Avatar

what’s going on I will be attending this event I will arrive on the 19th and depart on the 24th I have plans with Marion from Florida Discus but the rest of the event I’m free. If any simply members want to meet on Friday night for a meet and greet at the cocktail lounge at 7pm feel free to post here or PM me or just show up.....Josie
    Chicago Discus

Website-- www.chicagodiscus.com
    Email---- chicagodiscus@att.net

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoDiscus View Post
    what’s going on I will be attending this event I will arrive on the 19th and depart on the 24th I have plans with Marion from Florida Discus but the rest of the event I’m free. If any simply members want to meet on Friday night for a meet and greet at the cocktail lounge at 7pm feel free to post here or PM me or just show up.....Josie
    Just an FYI there is a free buffet in the hotel on Friday night, first come first served for all people with show registrations.

UPDATE: The Vendor Rooms are sold out (over 40 tables)
    Field trips are booking up fast so make your reservations soon.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast