AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LPH60 from Jehmco

Default Re: LPH60 from Jehmco

If you order the manifolds from Jehmco, they come premade with the outlets attached. I bought 3 - 12 port manifolds for my LPH26 and it was extremely easy to connect as in my homesteader page you can see.
    DiscusLoverJeff

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
    Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by pepper2 View Post
    Bill - nice set-up - I will go with a LPH26 - in working with your system any suggestions you can share would be appreciated
    I do not want to run all of my pvc from the ceiling but concealed behind my tanks.
    Jeff just bought the LPH26,and has some shots of it in his homesteader section.He can give you some suggestions about the pvc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Don in Virginia View Post
    Hi, Bill,

Nice setup. Can you tell me how you affix the outlets to the manifold? I assume that each outlet has a valve, and so if you're turning the valves occasionally, wouldn't that tend to weaken the connection to the manifold? As you can see, I've never set up an air system. Thanks! -Don
    I went with 2-20 outlet manifolds pre-made from Jehmco.The valves have a little lever,no twisting.Took a better close-up.I just used that other gang valve at the end because I already had it,and had to run it another 15feet to the water barrels,bbs.Didnt feel like spending another $40-$50 for a manifold and hose.m_76 001.jpgm_76 002.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Bill.

I'm running the same pump, but a '80'...I use the tube, and valve logs too....they're great and very versatile with adapting to my sometimes changing tank configuration, and air needs. I've even run a few single lines off the logs and used small gang valves for fry tank setups....plenty of air.....good pump, and doesn't use a diaphram....mines going strong after 4yrs now....
    http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com/
    He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.
    - Douglas Adams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12