ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Charleston, SC?

Default Charleston, SC?

Hi,

Are there any other discus keepers on here around the Charleston, SC area? Just curious. If this thread becomes outdated then please PM. Wouldn't mind once in a while meeting for a cup of coffee or beer.

I know there's one or two in Columbia and I'm up there once in awhile at my in-laws so wouldn't mind having a cup of coffee or beer as well. In fact, heading up there this Sunday through Wednesday for xmas and if I'm able then I would love to meet up. The only other people I've ever met to discuss discus were actually Harry Marsh and Eric of Carolina Discus. Had a good but short time speaking with them yet always wish I had more time in person.

V/R
    Elliot
    -Elliot

Real Name
    Matt

Default Re: Charleston, SC?

Hey Elliot, one of the Columbia members here. I'm in Charleston at least one weekend a month for drill (I drill at the naval weapons station). I'll try and give you a heads up the next time I head that way.
    -Matt

Matt,

Rgr. Understand. Started off in the Marine Corps Reserve and then went active duty after commissioning. So I understand the reserve drill weekends. Definitely wouldn't mind buying you a beer, bud. Thank you for your service.

V/R
    Elliot
    -Elliot

Registered Member

Im getting back into Discus and I live in the West Ashley area of Charleston. I dont have my fish yet as I am currently cycling my tank. Do you still have your Discus tank Elliott?

Thanks,
    Shawn

Shawn, still here brother. I'm on Johns Island! PM me, boss!
    -Elliot