DISEASE QUESTIONNAIRE

Problem

1. Please explain the problems with your fish/when and how they started.
One of my largest Discus one of 8 in my planted 180 gallon tank seems to be sick. He has been hiding and not his normal self for about 3-5 days now.

2. Symptoms (i.e. turning dark, excess slime, not eating, clamped fins, flashing, darting, clamped gills, white/yellow/green poop, hiding, headstanding or tailstanding, white on tips of fins, rotting or fungus, blisters/ white zits on fish, bloated, cloudy eyes, wounds)

He isn’t eating, a little bit of a head stand, popeye in his right eye, fin clamp, and about 5 white things near his gill.

3. What medications/ treatments that you have already tried and results. Include dosages and duration of treatment.
Single dose of Quick Cure. 1 drop per gallon.

Tank/Water

4. Tank size and age, number and size of fish
180 gallon plus 20 gallon sump plus FX5, C02 is turned off right now, been running for 8 months now, but everything was transferred from my 140 that was running for 2 years. 8 Discus biggest 5.5 smallest 3 inches. Two angles, tertas, roselines, syodontis, otos etc.

5. Water change regime/ how long has tank been running/ bare bottom or gravel/ do you age your water?
RODI unit pumps directly in the tank and I add RO Right, 60 gallons a day are automatically changed.

6 Parameters and water source;

- temp ___85__

- ph __6.9___

- ammonia reading __0__

- nitrite reading __0__

- nitrate reading __15__

- well water __-__

- municipal water __RO-DI__

7. Any new fish/plants added recently
No.

https://mail-attachment.googleuserco...aK6rz5A83nWBIk