AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: discus staying at top left hand corner of tank and moving very sluggishly

Registered Member

Default discus staying at top left hand corner of tank and moving very sluggishly

HELP! my discus are at the top left hand corner of the tank and moving very sluggishly. i don't know what is wrong with them. any help would be fantastic, let me know what treatments is should use etc

Registered Member

Default Re: discus staying at top left hand corner of tank and moving very sluggishly

If you go to the disease and sickness forum, and fill out the questionaire, everyone here who can will help. They've all saved my little friends a few times.

Cheers!

Default Re: discus staying at top left hand corner of tank and moving very sluggishly

Quote Originally Posted by GrayLadyPat View Post
    If you go to the disease and sickness forum, and fill out the questionaire, everyone here who can will help. They've all saved my little friends a few times.

Cheers!
    +1
    Nothing will work unless you do. ~John Wooden
    Caleb

Registered Member

Problem solved. I had higher than normal ammonia levels that was causing them to do this and water changes should solve my problems