ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My Moon Dragon Flowerhorn Project. Just got about 600 wigglers from this pair.

Registered Member

Default Re: My Moon Dragon Flowerhorn Project. Just got about 600 wigglers from this pair.

If it swims with fins I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Registered Member

Default Re: My Moon Dragon Flowerhorn Project. Just got about 600 wigglers from this pair.

wow that little yellow one is a trip!!

Thank you. This is the beginning stages of my American strain I have been working on for the past year. Though I have bred Flowerhorns off and on for years, this is my second year of non stop, uninterrupted breeding. I am getting very close to my goal. However, once the goal is met I will work on fine tuning the strain. I just sold 2 big headed fry and they looked pretty rad. I should have posted some pics here before I sold them. The sale was a last minute decision as I needed to make some more room since my discus are spawning now.

Here are a few of my female juvies that should start showing some pairing activity in the next few months.
    Attached Images Attached Images

few more...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Member

Any update on your breeding project?
    Very enjoy reading your post.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234