AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Piwowarski Discus

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Chicago Discus's Avatar

Default Re: Piwowarski Discus

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff O View Post
    Awesome News! Cant wait to come down to the hatchery and check them out when they arive!
    -Jeff
    Your welcome anytime Jeff just let me know .....josie
    Chicago Discus

Website-- www.chicagodiscus.com
    Email---- chicagodiscus@att.net

Just spoke to Mr. Piwowarski and we are confirmed for February 28, 2013 delivery to Chicago. I will post a list and photos of what we received once they are in the tanks and ready to go. Thank you all........Josie
    Chicago Discus

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Marc

Best of luck with your new venture Josie.
    Marc

Quote Originally Posted by mlov1022 View Post
    Best of luck with your new venture Josie.
    Thank you Marc for your warm wishes its going to be interesting to say the least ........... Josie
    Chicago Discus

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoDiscus View Post
    I have some photos and a video of the Fishroom in my homesteader section http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...-Lord-help-me-)
    That was so amazing and well thought out and executed, I hope the lord and Simply help you and buy a lot of discus. Best wishes, Josie.
    Mark

Just spoke to Mr. Piwowarski and we are confirmed for February 28, 2013 delivery to Chicago. I will post a list and photos of what we received once they are in the tanks and ready to go. Thank you all........Josie
    Looking forward to this and seeing what you have order for us to choose from... Size, strain, etc... Cannot wait to be in your hatchery to make my selection.

Real Name
    David

No disrespect is intended toward you or toward Tara, but given what just happened to Kraig & how this community was so upset about it less than a month ago, I am also curious as to why each of you are so quickly importing from Alex.

We love the two piwow browns we bought from you the Friday before that happened, but based on principle of what happened to Kraig we're hesitant to consider future purchases of piwows without more information.

Either way, good luck on your future endeavors with piwowarski discus.

Thank you.
    tnaqua.org member
    No aquatic creatures were harmed in the creation of this signature, although a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    No disrespect is intended toward you or toward Tara, but given what just happened to Kraig & how this community was so upset about it less than a month ago, I am also curious as to why each of you are so quickly importing from Alex.

We love the two piwow browns we bought from you the Friday before that happened, but based on principle of what happened to Kraig we're hesitant to consider future purchases of piwows without more information.

Either way, good luck on your future endeavors with piwowarski discus.

Thank you.
    David Im so glad the two browns are doing well for you but under you and wife's care I didn't expect anything but the best outcome
    As far as the importing of fish from Alex goes, I don't know what happened in the recent shipment and cannot speak for any party. You need to contact the parties involved and ask them directly, not Chicago Discus. We have nothing to do with that. But I do know that Alex breeds beautiful fish. We want to make sure that Piwowarski fish are still available to discus enthusiasts in the US.
    Chicago Discus

Real Name
    David

David Im so glad the two browns are doing well for you but under you and wife's care I didn't expect anything but the best outcome
    As far as the importing of fish from Alex goes, I don't know what happened in the recent shipment and cannot speak for any party. You need to contact the parties involved and ask them directly, not Chicago Discus. We have nothing to do with that. But I do know that Alex breeds beautiful fish. We want to make sure that Piwowarski fish are still available to discus enthusiasts in the US.
    Thank you Josie.
    tnaqua.org member
    No aquatic creatures were harmed in the creation of this signature, although a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

At least buyer doesn't have to put their money on the line. Prices and pictures posted once the fish arrive safely and then you can put deposit if like the fish.

Registered Members

i'm betting they are some healthy fish as it seem's you go above the standard of care good luck and nothing but the best can't wait too see the pix and perhap's buy 2,or 3

Quote Originally Posted by ronald sherman View Post
    i'm betting they are some healthy fish as it seem's you go above the standard of care good luck and nothing but the best can't wait too see the pix and perhap's buy 2,or 3
    Thanks Ron,

At least buyer doesn't have to put their money on the line. Prices and pictures posted once the fish arrive safely and then you can put deposit if like the fish.
    I’m looking forward to posting some photos and sharing what Mr. Piwowarski sends ......Josie
    Chicago Discus

Real Name
    Discus Hans

think I'm getting confused now, but it looks like everybody who visit my fish house turns out soon as competition some how.

I think my wife is right that I teach and build my own competition lol lol

Let them into my fish house, take them out for dinner and before I know it they start importing Discus lol lol

Good luck with your new adventure,

Hans
    I've changed the Discus World.
    Visit our online store at: www.discusfishstore.com
    All advice I give, is because I've good results with it, you're free to copy it. It's not a rule, it's just my way. Ohhhh and don't take me serious, I'm most of the time kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Discus-Hans View Post
    think I'm getting confused now, but it looks like everybody who visit my fish house turns out soon as competition some how.

Let them into my fish house, take them out for dinner and before I know it they start importing Discus lol lol

Hans
    LOL In Spain we have a saying "Grow up crows and finally they will take your eyes apart "

Quote Originally Posted by Discus-Hans View Post

Hans
    I remember visiting your fish house for the first time many years ago, Hans. I really wanted to figure out a way to quit my day job and work with you. I thought about it for a while. I am still open to the idea of working with you.

I think visiting your fish house makes people do strange things.
    Last edited by YSS; 02-22-2013 at 09:03 AM.

Yun-

- 265G Wild Discus Community
    - 90G African Cichlids
    - 56G Reef
    - 20G, 20G, 29G Community
    - 20G, 26G, 36G empty

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast