ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: FS really nice angelfish 92626 pick up (shipping maybe available)

Default FS really nice angelfish 92626 pick up (shipping maybe available)

I’m selling some really nice Angelfish from Lee Gordon (http://www.angelmania.net/)

What I have up for sale are 5x of the “Philippine Blue Paraiba Std. Fin” (see their website for pictures and description)

I believe I have 2 males and 3 females, and one pair has consistently been spawning the last 2-3 months every couple of weeks. Since they are in a community tank, the eggs don’t last too long and I don't have the space to seriously try and raise any fry at the moment.

They are all around 3” total length, and I’ve had them since July last year at dime size. They eat flakes and tetra color bits and are really outgoing and not shy at all and very healthy and have never been sick.

Looking to sell the entire group for $75. Sorry, no trades since I’m looking to clear up some space.

Here are some quick pics from the camera... they are the ones with the blue iridescent patches (no stripes)

I’m located in Costa Mesa (next to South Coast plaza). Could potentially ship if you really wanted them.

will be back in the future... with wild heckels and red spotted greens...

watch this space!

Default Re: FS really nice angelfish 92626 pick up (shipping maybe available)

sold. close thread.
    will be back in the future... with wild heckels and red spotted greens...

watch this space!