ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: HEY YOU!!!! WANT TO SAVE SOME MONEY >>>READ THIS!!!!!

Exclamation HEY YOU!!!! WANT TO SAVE SOME MONEY >>>READ THIS!!!!!

Just in case you had not heard...
    Hi all,
    We've added something new to the forum...Its a way for us thank those that contribute to the forum, by giving them some added perks and benefits.... it allows members the opportunity to enhance their memberships here at Simply and support the forum in the process.

Its all outlined here...

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?104050

I am also working currently on additional benefits to be added to the perks outlined. Special discounts and offers etc...More on that as we move forward and I can judge the interest in the programs better.

Please understand that we are not changing anything at this point for our regular free memberships at this time..however, we are considering some additional changes to areas like the BUY, SELL and Trade section, and Sponsor Boards. Nothing Definite there yet.

Thanks in advance,
    Al

Ps...Ryan, as always , Thanks for setting it all up! looks Great!
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Default Re: HEY YOU!!!! WANT TO SAVE SOME MONEY >>>READ THIS!!!!!

NEWSFLASH >>>SAVE MONEY NOW!!! BUY PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP>>>GET GREAT DISCOUNTS>>> SEE FOLLOWING>>>>

I mentioned that was I was going to spice things up a bit and I do try to keep my promises So here is what I have done. I have been contacting our Forum's Sponsors and asking for their help with these Premium Memberships. Their Support has been exceptional and as I would expect from such a great group. Many of them took a look at what they could do to encourage you all to support this program....and many of them have offered very generous discounts on purchases from them by our Premium Members. If you are someone looking to save some cash over the years, do the math, With Discounts like these, Premium Memberships here may be the ticket for you.

Please understand that these Discounts and Offers are by the Sponsor's Generosity and they may be modified and withdrawn at any time by them or by SimplyDiscus. If you are a Premium Member and want a discount from them, you must identify yourself as one by Pm to the seller...this allows them to verify that you are a Premium Member. You must inquire with them what their current discounts are and any special conditions or exclusions they might have. It it solely the sponsor's decision here as only they know what they can afford to do. I am asking all Sponsors to consider Homesteaders as they would Gold members when they discount.

Here is the List as it stand...
    California Blackworms co. (DanCBW) Monthly rotating Gold 10% and Platinum 15% Discount on various products as posted
    CanadianAquafarms (Rick Grange) 5% for gold members , 10% for Platinum members
    Carolina Discus (Eric Lacroix) 5% for gold members , 10% for Platinum members
    Central Ohio Discus (Mike Beals) 10% for gold members , 10% for Platinum members
    Chicago Discus (Josie Christopher) 15% for gold members , 15% for Platinum members
    Delightful Designs Discus Cones (Barb Odgers) 10 % for Gold and Platinum members
    Discus Origins (Mark Chen) 5% for Silver, Gold and Platinum members,
    10% on 6 or more fish
    Discus Planetarium Importers Australia(Anthony Donny) 5% for gold members , 10% for Platinum members
    DrewBus Discus (Drew Harris) 5% for gold members , 10% for Platinum members
    Florida Discus (Marion ) 5% for gold members , 10% for Platinum members
    Inland Empire (Bill Schroer) Gold members 10% off Beef heart Flake & Fucin
    Platinum members 15% off Beef heart Flake & Fucin
    Kenny's Discus (Kenny Cheung) 10% for Silver, 15% for Gold and Platinum members
    New Jersey Discus( Rod Clement and Bob Balogh) 15% for Gold and 15% for Platinum members
    TNT Aquatics (Tara Bennett) 10% for Gold, and Homesteaders, 15% for Platinum members

Additionally... Discus Hans has opted to support the program in another way.. He will donate to be drawn and given away to USA Premium Members*** the following..

Once a year a pair
    once a year a group of 2 x 5"
    once a year a group of 4 x 4"
    once a year a group of 6 x 3"
    once a year a group of 8 x 2.5"

Hans picks the fish and when the drawings occur, that's 5 drawings each year, it's probably more in value as 10 ~ 15% on members ..This offer is subject to change and withdrawal should Hans decide to no longer offer these.

Shipping is paid for by the winner.
    (**** Canadian Premium Members are welcome to participate but must be able to pick up Fish in the USA)

Aquaticsuppliers.com will also randomly draw and give away to Premium Members Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms in the amount of 50 grams each month. Varieties will vary and are AquaticSuppliers's Choice. Shipping will be included

I feel I should mention a word or two on etiquette here, Please do not attempt to play one Sponsor's Discounts to other Sponsors, each has their own overhead and operating expenses and have been as generous as they can in these hard times... and their participation here is voluntary. Please do not abuse the system.

I want to thank in advance these Sponsors for their help and generosity here in getting this program going. As we move forward I will do my best to add other incentives and benefits to Premium Membership. Its my hope though that just knowing you are giving back to the forum that does so much for you will make you consider participating.

Thank you Everyone,
    Al

Ps... again and as always...This program is subject to Change at SimplyDiscus's discretion .
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Default Re: HEY YOU!!!! WANT TO SAVE SOME MONEY >>>READ THIS!!!!!

Bump!!!

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com