AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: NECA Auction With a Discus Raffle - Ct.

Default NECA Auction With a Discus Raffle - Ct.

Next Sunday, April 21st, is the New England Cichlid Association 's 2nd annual spring tropical fish auction. Make sure to join us at the Polish American Club, 9 First Street in Windsor Locks, CT. Auction starts at 12:00 noon. Doors open at 9:30 AM for viewing and registering lots. I am donating six two-inch blue turq discus for a raffle so come on down, buy a ticket and try your luck! There will also be door prizes, 50/50 cash raffle, free admission, refreshments and of course..............Good people….Good fish….Good fun!

Default Re: NECA Auction With a Discus Raffle - Ct.

Is there usually a good turnout at this event? It would be about a 2 hour drive for me...do you think it would be worth the drive?

Thanks!

Registered Member

Hi Martha,
    Any sterbais this time?
    ~Ashish
    http://ashtricusdiscus.blogspot.com/

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by mmorris View Post
    Next Sunday, April 21st, is the New England Cichlid Association 's 2nd annual spring tropical fish auction. Make sure to join us at the Polish American Club, 9 First Street in Windsor Locks, CT. Auction starts at 12:00 noon. Doors open at 9:30 AM for viewing and registering lots. I am donating six two-inch blue turq discus for a raffle so come on down, buy a ticket and try your luck! There will also be door prizes, 50/50 cash raffle, free admission, refreshments and of course..............Good people….Good fish….Good fun!
    hello what is the address where the auction is and how do i get there frem boston mass thanks LcDc40@aol.com

Hi Ashish, I will be bringing some albino sterbai.
    Hi David, hopefully you can make it to the auction - the address is in the first post. The best thing to do if you don't have a gps is to google the directions, but you will be going west from Boston on I-90.

Registered Member

Hi mmorris. This looks great. ....wish I could make it unfortunately it's a long ways from Montana. ...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk