AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: In a word...

Registered Member

Default In a word...

WOW!
    The people, the place, the plants, the piscatorial phenomena, the pets. A complete package of pleasure for which I'm giddily grateful I was allowed to experience.

Thank you for the visit and fish. Pictures rarely do justice and having now been face to face with full grown adult discus... yeah, WOW!

My herd are fully installed, ate and back at the front looking for another serving when I went in to check on them a minute ago.

I'll share some pics later today. Or maybe tomorrow depending on how this afternoon goes. The ensuing celebration and putzing in the garden may negate online time later. Posting under the influence can have less than desirable results sometimes.

Gardening under the influence usually runs out of daylight and steam as well.

Thanks again and it was great to meet you all.

blaine

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Chicago Discus's Avatar

Default Re: In a word...

Quote Originally Posted by 8ftbed View Post
    WOW!
    The people, the place, the plants, the piscatorial phenomena, the pets. A complete package of pleasure for which I'm giddily grateful I was allowed to experience.

Thank you for the visit and fish. Pictures rarely do justice and having now been face to face with full grown adult discus... yeah, WOW!

My herd are fully installed, ate and back at the front looking for another serving when I went in to check on them a minute ago.

I'll share some pics later today. Or maybe tomorrow depending on how this afternoon goes. The ensuing celebration and putzing in the garden may negate online time later. Posting under the influence can have less than desirable results sometimes.

Gardening under the influence usually runs out of daylight and steam as well.

Thanks again and it was great to meet you all.

blaine

It was our Pleasure Blaine it was nice meeting both of you and that you for such kind words. your welcome back anytime ...josie
    Chicago Discus

Website-- www.chicagodiscus.com
    Email---- chicagodiscus@att.net

Registered Member

Hi Mom!! Safe and sound in the new compound.

Post feedings and poop

Got our worms on later in the afternoon...

Last edited by 8ftbed; 05-19-2013 at 08:38 AM.

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Chicago Discus's Avatar

They look so happy in there new home . Great photos of them cute little buggers .....Josie
    Chicago Discus

Website-- www.chicagodiscus.com
    Email---- chicagodiscus@att.net

Pretty fish!