ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Got Shrimp? Got Plants? I can help with both :) Cardinal shrimp, PFR, Yellow, BlueBee

Thumbs up Got Shrimp? Got Plants? I can help with both :) Cardinal shrimp, PFR, Yellow, BlueBee

Well to celebrate the new addition to our family (first child and it's a BOY you can see I am very proud ) I am listing some shrimp again and of course to recoup some of the cost associated with the new addition .

These are my personal shrimp that are bred in straight tap water with no additives. My tap water comes out with a PH of 7.5, TDS 150, KH 11 and the only thing I add is seachem safe as a dechlorinator. I keep my temps from 72f-75f except for the Cardinal's which are at 80f-84f. You will get 1/4" or bigger shrimp in a Kordon breather bag, Styrofoam lined box, and a plant trimming for the shrimp to hang on to during transport. I will ship priority mail via USPS on Saturday or you can opt for express delivery for an extra $20. I guarantee against DOA with either shipping option. Also heat pack and cold pack is included in the first batch of ten shrimp so there is no extra charge for that and you can mix and match shrimp I can do up to 50 shrimp in one box maybe more if it is just 1 or 2 species. If the ad is still up I still have them for sale

Disclaimer for package guarantee.

The package must be received on the first delivery attempt and pics of the package must be sent to my email address of rossmulyar at msn dot com within 2 hours after the delivery in case of any DOA.

Sulawesi Cardinal Shrimp $100 for 5 shrimp shipped Express Next Day Delivery 2 Packages available!

OEBT's 10 for $110 shipped and $10 each there after
    These come from a Dark Blue only tank and you will get blue to dark blue only no blondes and they will be at least 1/2" in size that is why the higher price.

Painted Fire Red Neocaridina 10 for $40 shipped $3 each there after

Yellow Neocaridina 10 for $35 shipped $3 each there after

Blue Bee Paracaridina 10 for $40 shipped and $3 each there after

Blue Pearl Neocaridina 10 for $30 shipped and $2 each there after

Buy $20 worth of plants and shipping is free otherwise the charge for shipping is $7

I have this cholla wood piece with mini christmas moss attached to it. Measures 12"-13" long by 6"-7" wide by 4" tall. I do have shrimp and snails but no algae really cool piece. $50 shipped if I had to guess there is anywhere from 12-20 golf balls on this cholla wood.

I also have a piece of slate with mini christmas moss attached to it $30 shipped. Measures 8" length by 8" width by 3" height.

Anubias Nana Petite $12 for 15-20 leaves 5 available
    Anubias Nana Petite $8 for about 10 leaves 3 available

Anubias Nana Petite 40+ leaves for $30 shipped

Dwarf Sag $1 per node or 30 for $20 shipped

Green Temple $2 each 4"-12" long stems

Willow Moss $8 per golf ball

Mini Christmas Moss $8 per golf ball

Christmas Moss $7 per golf ball

Default Re: Got Shrimp? Got Plants? I can help with both :) Cardinal shrimp, PFR, Yellow, Blu

try plantedtank.net most ppl here arent into plants or shrimps...

Real Name
    Brandon Trier

Default Re: Got Shrimp? Got Plants? I can help with both :) Cardinal shrimp, PFR, Yellow, Blu

Makes me want shrimp tank! GLWS!
    -Brandon
    Discus.....The best cult I've been a part of!
    B's Bunker

Quote Originally Posted by Trier20 View Post
    Makes me want shrimp tank! GLWS!
    i have 2!
    Jester - S0S Crew Texas

Thank you and yes I have an ad there too but I still get an occasional purchase from here every now and then so I figure why not If someone wants more feedback you can check me out on The Planted tank, Ebay, and Aquabid. Thanks

Real Name
    Brandon Trier

Also congrats on the baby! It's definitely fun!
    -Brandon
    Discus.....The best cult I've been a part of!
    B's Bunker

those shrimps look awesome. I have a shrimp tank with plants too.
    You can go to SCAPE forum and sell there. That is a plants and shrimps forum.
    Congrat. on the baby and good luck with the sells. :d