Hi all,

I posted a reminder for our premium members using the sponsor discounts many of you have offered. The reminder is here. http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...nsor-Discounts

This thread details the responsibilities of premium members regarding the application of your discounts to their orders and how Al intends this to work. I included a portion of Al's post below. Please consider adding any disclaimers to your discount stickies if needed and thank you for your generous support of the Premium Membership Program and the forum as a whole.

Thanks,
Pat

Quote Originally Posted by brewmaster15 View Post

Please understand that these Discounts and Offers are by the Sponsor's Generosity and they may be modified and withdrawn at any time by them or by SimplyDiscus. If you are a Premium Member and want a discount from them, you must identify yourself as one by Pm to the seller...this allows them to verify that you are a Premium Member. You must inquire with them what their current discounts are and any special conditions or exclusions they might have. It it solely the sponsor's decision here as only they know what they can afford to do. I am asking all Sponsors to consider Homesteaders as they would Gold members when they discount.