ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Shrimp and Plant Blowout!

Smile Shrimp and Plant Blowout!

These are my personal shrimp that are bred in straight tap water with no additives. My tap water comes out with a PH of 7.5, TDS 150, KH 11 and the only thing I add is seachem safe as a dechlorinator. I keep my temps from 72f-75f except for the Cardinal's which are at 80f-84f. You will get 1/4" or bigger shrimp in a Kordon breather bag, Styrofoam lined box, and a plant trimming for the shrimp to hang on to during transport. I will ship priority mail via USPS on Saturday or you can opt for express delivery for an extra $20. I guarantee against DOA with either shipping option. Also heat pack and cold pack is included in the first batch of ten shrimp so there is no extra charge for that and you can mix and match shrimp I can do up to 50 shrimp in one box maybe more if it is just 1 or 2 species. If the ad is still up I still have them for sale

Disclaimer for package guarantee.

The package must be received on the first delivery attempt and pics of the package must be sent to my email address of rossmulyar at msn dot com within 2 hours after the delivery in case of any DOA.

Painted Fire Red Neocaridina 10 for $35 shipped $3 each there after

Blue Bee Paracaridina 10 for $35 shipped and $3 each there after

Blue Pearl Neocaridina 10 for $25 shipped and $2 each there after

Sulawesi Cardinal Shrimp $100 for 5 shrimp shipped Express Next Day Delivery
    2 packages available and these will be shipped Tuesday for Wednesday Delivery

OEBT's 10 for $100 shipped 2 packages available
    These come from a Dark Blue only tank and you will get blue to dark blue only no blondes and they will be at least 1/2" in size that is why the higher price.

Buy $20 worth of plants and shipping is free otherwise the charge for shipping is $7 or you can combine plants with shrimp and no extra charge for shipping then either

Willow Moss $5 per golf ball or 5 golf balls for $20 shipped

Peacock Moss $5 per golf ball or 5 golf balls for $20 shipped

Anubias Nana Petite $8 for 15-20 leaves 5 available

Anubias Nana Petite 40+ leaves for $20 shipped

Dwarf Sag $1 per node or 40 for $20 shipped

Green Temple $2 each 4"-12" long stems

When you buy shrimp I also have Hikari Shrimp Cuisine .35oz that I sell for $5 each and pre-filter sponges to not suck up shrimp, they work on most round intake tubes $4 each.
    Last edited by rostick555; 07-19-2013 at 08:54 PM.