ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Colorado/Denver area discus for sale. Nice group of 8. No shipping.

Registered Member

Default Colorado/Denver area discus for sale. Nice group of 8. No shipping.

I have what I think is a very nice group of immature adult discus in need of a new local home. I just don't have the time for the water changes they deserve and I'm sure they will grow out much more under better circumstances (I also have horrible hard water from a well).... so they are pretty hardy. They were all about 2-3" when I got them and they have grown a lot already. All fish were from Rocky Mountain Discus. No health problems. No recent additions to tank. I would prefer them all to go together and if so I will sell them for $400 cash including all my frozen food (bloodworms and beefhart), plus some color flakes and veggie flakes. If you want individual fish, we can price them out. I think they all have great shape and color - there are pictures in a folder on my profile. The pics don't due justice to the color on the blues, and of course they were a bit stressed by the camera. The one pigeon/striped butterfly is a little crooked (c-shaped) when viewed from the front, but otherwise no major problems. The 3 pigeons have virtually NO peppering! Here is a list of what I have: 3 pigeon bloods (one is technically a "striped butterfly") largest is 5.5-6", smaller two 4.5-5", Two brilliant blues - one 5.5" georgeous round fish, the smaller is a little lighter in color and has more of a high fin body - about 4.5". Beautiful leopard snakeskin - about 5". Spotted leopard - 4.5", and a very nice high fin blue diamond - about 4-4.5". If you have questions or want more pictures, please let me know.

Default Re: Colorado/Denver area discus for sale. Nice group of 8. No shipping.

Crazy good deal