ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: My cories have discovered Al's FDBW's!

Registered Member strawberryblonde's Avatar

Default My cories have discovered Al's FDBW's!

This is THE single most hilarious thing I've seen in my tanks in 2 years.

Last night one of my corydora pairs was zipping up and down the glass, laying yet more eggs, and they bumped into a cube of Al's FDBW's stuck on the glass.

They STUCK themselves to that cube and chowed down! Wouldn't let the discus anywhere near the cube... one would chase them off, then return to eat and the other would take up guard duty.

I wish I'd been able to snap a pic, but by the time I found the camera (in the car in a knapsack thanks to a trip to the mountains yesterday) they had already eaten their fill and left again.
    Toni

120g - 10
    discus, 4 cory's, 50+ Cardinals for now... give it a month and it'll change!

Default Re: My cories have discovered Al's FDBW's!

Yeah its fun. You should see a 14" black ghost knife come up right through the discus grab the cube and flip around a few times and swallow the entire thing then leave the discus like ***? I have to feed the discus the cubes in chunks floating now or else the knife will just keep on happily swallowing them whole until she bursts.

You should see my kids face when they hold a night Crawler in the tank and she comes and grabs it from them. Priceless

sent from an undisclosed location using morse code
    --Don--

Default Re: My cories have discovered Al's FDBW's!

my corys race up and down from top of tank to bottom when Als FDBW go in. Funny to see them do it and I know when they do cause the make a popping noise when they come to top to grab a bite. Its like pop, pop, pop......lol
    [I]You can't get lost if you don't know where your going...................