AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: I'm betting that no one else soaks their food in this 'pick me up'.

Default Re: I'm betting that no one else soaks their food in this 'pick me up'.

This is off topic, but send me your juice recipe, please if you will. I am going to give your recipe a try. Me not my fish.

Yun-

- 265G Wild Discus Community
    - 90G African Cichlids
    - 56G Reef
    - 20G, 20G, 29G Community
    - 20G, 26G, 36G empty

Ok. So we seem to have gone full circle. For the uninitiated, what exactly is your formula that has shown results for your fish? How do you prepare it and how often do you feed the fish with it?
    Unlike Yun, I'll try it on the fish first and if they don't die maybe I'll try it !
    Stan

SIMPLY DISCUS IS AN OXYMORON

Try avocado stan.

Ps. If someone has a spare juicer send it to me!
    Jester - S0S Crew Texas

For my fish all I have tried is one bag of carrots, one bag of celery, one sweet potato, one beet, and about a handful of spinach. I may have had one other item in there but just like for me when I juice, carrots, celery, beet and sweet potato are the base. I throw other things in there along with it on occasion when i'm juicing for myself. Anyway, I juiced those items and then me and the kids drank most of it and I saved a small glass for the fish. I then fill a lid of juice and put my Fdbw in it. Sometimes I have let them soak for about 5 minutes and sometimes for about 20. Lately I have been dumping the excess, unabsorbed juice and just swooshing the lid of worms in the tank. The fish go nuts.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112