ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: I want to buy discus from you.

Registered Member

Exclamation I want to buy discus from you.

Hi,

I am hobbyst from Ashgabat, Turkmenistan. Are you able to ship discus here? I want to buy 10 quality discus. There arent any good discus where i live, so i wanted to buy directly from experienced discus keeper.

Thanks.

Ps: here on forum this is where i explained my situation: http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...cus-asap/page2
    Last edited by mmdiscus1; 10-18-2013 at 02:40 PM.

Default Re: I want to buy discus from you.

Quote Originally Posted by mmdiscus1 View Post
    Hi,

I am hobbyst from Ashgabat, Turkmenistan. Are you able to ship discus here? I want to buy 10 quality discus. There arent any good discus where i live, so i wanted to buy directly from experienced discus keeper.

Thanks.

Ps: here on forum this is where i explained my situation: http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...cus-asap/page2
    hi MMdiscus,
    my message cant reach u thru PM.
    i can send fishes almost any corner in the world unless if the flight taking too long to reach in the country from singapore...but they r a lot of documents fee n handling fee which isnt worth for bring in small qty of fishes, fee that u will have to pay maybe much higher than fishes u going to pay depending on the strain n size of the fishes...thx

best rgds,
    forrest
    Last edited by forrest; 10-22-2013 at 02:30 AM.
    best rgds,
    Forrest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Registered Member

I am sending you email. Now

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Stephane

Hello,Hello,
    I live in Ireland and was wondering if you have a distributor in Ireland or UK or some country in Europe that would be close enough. live in Ireland and was wondering if you have a distributor in Ireland or UK or some country in Europe that would be close enough.
    In your experience what is the minimum shipment n your experience what is the minimum quantity shipment required to end up paying decent "unit cost" per fish?