Thread: New list adults, maybe pairs and proven pairs November 17

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Discus-Hans's Avatar
    iTrader
    93 (98%)
    Real Name
    Discus Hans

Default Re: New list adults, maybe pairs and proven pairs November 17

Duskfire,

can take a little, we are crazy busy at the moment and it looks like a LOT of people get adult Discus for Christmas. The adults get sold at the moment before they get time to pair off.

This weekend I get again 4 or 5 people looking for some adults for their show tanks. Probably with next shipment I will get in extra adults to set up more pairs.

Hans
    I've changed the Discus World.
    Visit our online store at: www.discusfishstore.com
    All advice I give, is because I've good results with it, you're free to copy it. It's not a rule, it's just my way. Ohhhh and don't take me serious, I'm most of the time kidding

Registered Member
    iTrader

Where it says species of discus than.......EGGS Does this mean that both the discus in the tank had the eggs together but it hasn't yet been declared that they are a pair? And if you wanted both of them simply pay the price of each times 2? Thanks

iTrader
    93 (98%)
    Real Name
    Discus Hans

Pazzoman, this is an old list, the new one is here: http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...arch-16th-2014

This weekend I will give updates on the movies what's sold (a lot went out this week) more on eggs and what's proven.

If you want to contact me: discus-hans@comcast.net I don't work on the PM's on the forum.

I've at the moment so many ways people contact me, facebook, phone, phone text message, emails. I can't keep track if I also would have to keep an eye on all forums I'm a member of.

Hans
    All advice I give, is because I've good results with it, you're free to copy it. It's not a rule, it's just my way. Ohhhh and don't take me serious, I'm most of the time kidding

iTrader
    93 (98%)
    Real Name
    Discus Hans

Quote Originally Posted by Pazzoman View Post
    Where it says species of discus than.......EGGS Does this mean that both the discus in the tank had the eggs together but it hasn't yet been declared that they are a pair? And if you wanted both of them simply pay the price of each times 2? Thanks
    Eggs mean, that pair has had eggs, so guarantee there is a female in that tank (can be 2 females) As soon as it says PROVEN it's male + female.

Before they are proven, they are for sale as single Discus, if you want both, it's 2x the price on the tank. If they are proven, 2 x the price on the tank + $100.00

Hans

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234