Hi, I am getting a new 55 gallon tank this weekend and using a new AC 110 filter. I use aged water and have storage tanks but my question is could I put the new filter in my 125 gallon which is the main discus tank and seed it with bacteria from that tank and how long would I have to wait until it was actually working? How would I know that it is working? When could I put fish in the new tank? I have some unfortunate mistake discus that have their own sixty-five gallon tank that I didn't have the heart to euthanize that I could use as tester fish in the new tank once the fifty-five and AC filter begin to actually work. Any advice would be much appreciated. I keep buying discus and I am running out of room. Not such a terrible thing but I have new large Adult Discus from Hans which are in quarantine tanks and will continue to be there until the fifty five gallon is ready. I have four tanks all together and any of them could be used to seed the bacteria in the new AC 110. Any advice would be very appreciated. Thanks.