AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Extra-terrestrial life on earth ?

Default Re: Extra-terrestrial life on earth ?

No, I don't know of any such law, but if it is a fact I'm sure it would be part of the active cover-up measures being taken during the 50's and 60's, and wouldn't surprise me as being a step the government might have taken at that time. I'll look into it to see if I can come across anything.

I will look also, someone showed me a copy, I did not pay enough attention to it. It was just odd that someone would just present it to me. I had hoped you would know more about it.
    Coree

Life is maintenance, happiness if flexibility,
    May you stay forever young.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyplants View Post
    Paul, what is this supposed law signed into being in 1963 about not allowing citizens to be on the property near a UFO, own anything belonging to UFO, affiliated or in relation to UFOs? Do you know of this law?
    Here is what I believe to be the law to which you are referring:

If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

Origins: On 16 July 1969, the United States of America (through the efforts of its National Aeronautics and Space Administration) was poised to achieve a milestone in space exploration. That day would see the launch of the Apollo 11 mission, an undertaking which would — if successful — see men set foot on a celestial body other than Earth for the first time in the history of mankind, when two astronauts would land on and explore the surface of our moon.

Of course, a key portion of this achievement was to be the safe return to Earth of those very same astronauts, a prospect that raised a number of issues we had not confronted before. Who knew what else might return to Earth with the lunar explorers? Although the moon was presumed to be lifeless, we couldn't rule out the possibility that bringing back equipment and samples from the lunar surface might also introduce hitherto unknown microorganisms or germs into our environment, potentially triggering a scenario like the one described by Michael

Crichton's 1969 novel The Andromeda Strain, in which a sample-gathering satellite returns to Earth bearing deadly pathogens from space, touching off a plague that threatens to kill nearly everyone exposed to it.

To prepare for this eventuality, on the same day that Apollo 11 was launched from Kennedy Space Center, the United States adopted Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, since known as the "Extra-Terrestrial Exposure Law." The purpose of Title 14, Section 1211 of the CFR was not to "make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles"; the law allowed the government to prevent the possibility of biological contamination from pathogens carried to Earth by men and objects returning from space by enforcing a quarantine on any people, plant or animal life, or other material that had "touched directly or come within the atmospheric envelope of any other celestial body."

In other words, if you were an astronaut returning from a mission to the surface of the moon (or any other celestial body), the government could require you to undergo a quarantine; if you did not travel into space yourself but had indirect "extraterrestrial exposure" through contact with returning astronauts, their space capsules, or any samples or other material brought back from the surface (or atmosphere) of another celestial body, the government could require you to undergo a quarantine. Enforcement of the law was provided for by penalties calling for a fine of up to $5,000 or a term of imprisonment of up to one year for those who "disregarded of the quarantine rules or regulations or without permission of the NASA quarantine officer."

Note that Title 14, Section 1211 did not make it "illegal" for "U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles"; it simply required those who had such contact to submit to a quarantine at the request of the government. If a spaceship full of little green men landed in your back yard, you would not have been in violation of Title 14, Section 1211 and subject to a fine or imprisonment merely for shaking hands with your visitors or taking a tour of their spacecraft — you would only have been subject to those penalties if you refused to comply with a subsequent government quarantine order. (Even then, the law only applied to "NASA manned and unmanned space missions," so contact with extraterrestrials who were traveled through space on their own would not have fallen under the provisions of this law.)

The "Extraterrestrial Exposure" law was removed from the CFR in 1991, NASA having determined that it had "served its purpose" and was "no longer in keeping with current policy," and is no longer in force.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/legal/et.asp#Y9WLmOvSEDaw4IOB.99

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by nc0gnet0 View Post
    IN which the nearest is 12 light years away. That means it would take them 8 years traveling at 3x the speed of light to make a trip to earth and back. So, ask yourself, why would a species so technoligical advanced that is capable of traveling 3x the speed of light need to take specimins with a needle, be-boop around in our atmosphere to observe us, and crash in the desert? Making a case for life on other planets is one thing, extrapolating that into explaining UFO's is quite another.

If the US (or any other for that matter) government had such technology, it would have already been incorporated into weapons of war. That my friend, is the human way.

-Rick
    Same logic I use. The distance is just too great. Doesn't make sense that aliens of such advanced levels would send "manned" craft to wander around and spy on earth. For me it is about the same as bigfoot, lochness monster, ghosts, faked lunar landing etc.
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by scottthomas View Post
    Same logic I use. The distance is just too great. Doesn't make sense that aliens of such advanced levels would send "manned" craft to wander around and spy on earth. For me it is about the same as bigfoot, lochness monster, ghosts, faked lunar landing etc.
    "Faked lunar landing" ? ..... which faked lunar landing ?

Registered Member

There are many people who believe that Americans never landed on the moon. (I'm not one) There is even a movie I believe in which the government faked the whole thing on a hollywood set; or maybe that was about mars?

http://content.time.com/time/special...860992,00.html
    Scott

This is very likely my final post on this subject that many of you viewers seem to have an interest in coming back to:

For those of you believers who want some strong back-up evidence to confirm your beliefs............ and for those of you skeptics who are prepared to take a little time ( and you really should) to open your minds, dispel your fears, and make a small attempt at learning the truth of the matter, I challenge you to view not just one, but several of the following links:

There are dozens of other links I can give you, but check out the Project Camelot Interviews if nothing else. Project Camelot is a small group whose sole purpose is to provide a vehicle for serious researchers to get their stories out.

One of their mottos is: ...."Getting the truth out of one whistleblower at a time....", and expanding the awareness of truth-seekers...". See Project Camelot's goals by googling their website.

Some of Project Camelot's extremely revealing, and credible, video-taped interviews are, in no particular order of importance:

- Project Camelot interviews Bob Dean, Parts 1, 2, and 3. (as well as others - "A conversation 2011" - "Bringing in the Light" , and "The Coming of Nibiru".)
    - P.C. Interviews Richard Hoagland, Parts 1, 2, and 3
    - P.C. Interviews Dr. Steven Greer
    - P.C. Interviews Richard Dolan
    - P.C. interviews David Wilcock, Parts 1 to 4
    - P.C. interviews Dr. Dan Burisch, Parts 1 to 3
    - P.C. Interviews Dr. Paul Laviolette
    - P.C. Interviews Joseph Farrell......DR. Pete Peterson......A'Shayana Deane....Boriska.....Jordan Maxwell.... Bill Uhouse.....Sgt. Clifford Stone....Michael Schratt.... George Adamski......and there are several others.

As mentioned earlier, there are many other links I can give you, but a few of the more fascinating, thought-provoking, and credible ones are:
    - John Lear Tells All, in 3 parts. (Do you know who John Lear is ? - Check him out.)
    - UFO Disclosure, A Global Deception Conspiracy - in 3 parts
    - Bob Lazar - Area 51-54- UFOs- Aliens, & more
    - Lazar Anti-Gravity Propulsion (part 3)
    - Zeta Reticuli Aliens: Robert Lazar, Parts 1 to 4
    - S-4 & V 1- Area 51 Guards' First Hand Account of....-
    - S-4 V2 - VP Dick Cheney Inspects captured UFOs
    - Steven Greer - The unknown Agenda
    - UFO sightings - Alien Anarchy - Shocking Encounters.

These are just a small sample of the ever-increasing disclosures taking place globally that you non-believers have an 'obligation', yes an obligation, to acquaint yourselves with, if nothing else but to prepare yourselves for the truth being clearly demonstrated without any shadow of doubt, which is an event soon to come, at least in some of our lifetimes.
    Last edited by discuspaul; 12-05-2013 at 12:25 AM.

Real Name
    Rick

BTW.....Mork from Ork was based on a true story, let me find the link.
    Last edited by nc0gnet0; 12-05-2013 at 01:22 AM.
    Ex-President-North American Discus Association-NADA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Interesting entertainment, watch a lot of this?
    Coree

Life is maintenance, happiness if flexibility,
    May you stay forever young.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213