ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: two 1-2 inch discus to purchase from breeder around Huntington Beach, soca.l

Registered Member

Default two 1-2 inch discus to purchase from breeder around Huntington Beach, soca.l

I live in huntington beach and am looking to purchase 2 1-2 inch discus from a reputable breeder because I am sick and tired of buying fish from Tong's and other large retailers where I keep getting sick fish. I will be willing to drive a half hour - 45 mins if no one lives closer. You can email me at bordasmatt@gmail.com or just respond here. I am hoping to pick them up today or tomorrow (definitely before Monday).

Registered Member

Default Re: two 1-2 inch discus to purchase from breeder around Huntington Beach, soca.l

Check the sponser section. I don't know how far that is from Kenny but you could check out any of the sponsers. But you'd have to wait for Kenny's next shipment to come in if you go with him.

Registered Member

Default Re: two 1-2 inch discus to purchase from breeder around Huntington Beach, soca.l

Thank you!

don't think ull find 1-2" babys from Kenny. most his are over 3" and he is in Norcal.
    there are guys here in socal like MKD, Alcastro, mishka who breeds good quality fish.
    check with those guys.

Registered Member

Ok definitely thanks

Try mishka I think she might have some babies ready to go
    Walter

NADA MEMBER

Registered Member

I am new to the site sorry aha where do I find mishka? She wasnt under the sponsor list (unless I misread it).

Default two 1-2 inch discus to purchase from breeder around Huntington Beach, soca.l

Quote Originally Posted by ;1049495
    I am new to the site sorry aha where do I find mishka? She wasnt under the sponsor list (unless I misread it).
    Mishka is a member here. Mishka's name is chaoslite on SD I believe. Send her a pm and ask if she has anything available ATM
    Last edited by Discusdude7; 11-30-2013 at 07:45 PM.

Registered Member

Forsure thanks