AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: And it begins. Picked up the 240 today.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Tony

Default Re: And it begins. Picked up the 240 today.

So what happened with this build? you can't leave us hanging like this it aint cool

Yes Greg - we'd all love to be updated.
    It sure looked like it was going to be fabulous looking when all set up & running.

Wow - my last update was thanksgiving from 2014...

Here is where I am... I had a bit of a catastrophe where my tank crashed. I am not sure exactly what happened because I was away for a few days and come home to fish in distress. All the rules were followed before I left - no food for 24 hours, 100% water change day of, etc. I lost 7 and am left with 3. I was so down that I walked away from my project. These fish had been cared for for over a year and were mostly 6 + inches and just gorgeous. I have 3 remaining that i am caring for and just recently got the bug again. The big 240 should have water in it by the new year.
    ​Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Tankster View Post

Here is where I am... I had a bit of a catastrophe where my tank crashed. I am not sure exactly what happened because I was away for a few days and come home to fish in distress. All the rules were followed before I left - no food for 24 hours, 100% water change day of, etc. I lost 7 and am left with 3. I was so down that I walked away from my project. These fish had been cared for for over a year and were mostly 6 + inches and just gorgeous. I have 3 remaining that i am caring for and just recently got the bug again. The big 240 should have water in it by the new year.
    Sorry to hear this, I would like to say I have never experienced that, but it would be a lie. hang in there, you gain experience with everything you do, good or bad. your 240 will be further ahead because of it.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tankster View Post

Sorry to hear of your lose that would be very disheartening, is there any chance of getting some updated pictures of your tank in the wall i am very keen to do something similar.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345