ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for blue discus like these

Default Re: Looking for blue discus like these

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    FYI, there are no true Blue Diamonds in that second picture. You'll notice that all those blue fish have a stress bar through either the eye or the caudal peduncle, making them cobalt-types. Blue Diamonds have no black markings anywhere on the body or fins.
    Concur
    Jester - S0S Crew Texas

Real Name
    Discus Hans

Quote Originally Posted by iamthelivinglight View Post

What would you say these are and where can I get some. Thank you for your time and help.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    The second picture is the tank from a lady in Texas, she bought the Discus from a store that sell my Discus, so those come from me.

Those are a group of Cobalts,

Hans
    I've changed the Discus World.
    Visit our online store at: www.discusfishstore.com
    All advice I give, is because I've good results with it, you're free to copy it. It's not a rule, it's just my way. Ohhhh and don't take me serious, I'm most of the time kidding

BlueD.jpgThey are all a BD cross. The one on the far left you can tell it is a sibling of the 2 on the far right because of where the color breaks on the anal fin. The I would say at least an F3 from Brilliant blue/Blue Diamond. But is throwing me off is the red striations in the fins. BTW that is why they are not full BDs "Striations" and "Red" Here is a picture of a true Blue diamond.

Registered Member John_Nicholson's Avatar

lol......

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixLR View Post
    BlueD.jpgThey are all a BD cross. The one on the far left you can tell it is a sibling of the 2 on the far right because of where the color breaks on the anal fin. The I would say at least an F3 from Brilliant blue/Blue Diamond. But is throwing me off is the red striations in the fins. BTW that is why they are not full BDs "Striations" and "Red" Here is a picture of a true Blue diamond.
    Please check out http://forum.discusnada.org/

SOS Crew Texas

Real Name
    Discus Hans

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixLR View Post

Phoenix AMAZING!!!!!!! You know better as me what I sell. I love some of those people on forums/Facebook.

Thanks for correcting me..................................... (yeah right)

Hans
    I've changed the Discus World.
    Visit our online store at: www.discusfishstore.com
    All advice I give, is because I've good results with it, you're free to copy it. It's not a rule, it's just my way. Ohhhh and don't take me serious, I'm most of the time kidding

Real Name
    Lindsay

I don't know about the color, but it looks to me like they are all third cousins twice removed. I can tell that because the one on the left is looking right, and the others on the right are looking left……..
    "I don't mind what Congress does, so long as they don't do it in the street and frighten the horses."
    Victor Hugo

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Steve & Tammy Camara

Quote Originally Posted by Discus-Hans View Post
    Phoenix AMAZING!!!!!!! You know better as me what I sell. I love some of those people on forums/Facebook.

Thanks for correcting me..................................... (yeah right)

Hans
    Oh I knew we were going to really get along!!! Seems like some people really need to research who they are "correcting" before just jumping in!!! LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12