ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Free Shipping to OH, KY, TN, PA & NY Ring Leopard Pigeon Bloods & Various others

Registered Member

Default Re: Free Shipping to OH, KY, TN, PA & NY Ring Leopard Pigeon Bloods & Various others

would you be coming to virginia ? i would surely buy some.

Registered Member

Default Re: Free Shipping to OH, KY, TN, PA & NY Ring Leopard Pigeon Bloods & Various others

Hey , I'm in the area just getting my first discus tank set up, and am hoping that you have some advice as far as feeding requirements, water parameters, and hand tips and tricks that you have discovered while enjoying discus. i have recently acquired a 55 gallon tank and will start setting it up in the next week and getting it cycled properly. I'm not planning on adding any fish for a couple months. I've done some reading however any advice is always greatly appreciated. thanks.

Hey Emily. Welcome to Simply. You are in the Atlanta Area??
    Larry Bugg

NADA - Vice President
    Atlanta Area Aquarium Association

My GOD those red ones!!

Shot in the dark, can you/do you ship to canada??

Real Name
    Ralph

Hey Scampi...welcome to SD. are you aware these fish were available just shy of a year ago.

...Ralph
    "Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."
    -John Wooden

LOL!!

Wow... I'm not used to looking at dates on these things I automatically assume its recent. Hahaha. Thank you!

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Adams View Post
    Hey Karen, replied to your PM.

Chad
    Hi Chad,

Do you still have the Ring Leopard Pigeon Bloods frys?

Let me know.

Thanks

Registered Member

Chad-
    Looking to buy some fry of yours if you have any. Feel free to text or call at 502-599-9994. Thanks

Registered Member

Hopefully Chad see's our message!.

Real Name
    Steve stpierre

I would like to buy one of the discus in the 2 post. I know you want to keep them together. Let me know I live in NH. Thank you Steve.

Real Name
    Steve stpierre

Sorry my bad. Just noticed the date.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345