AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shutting it all Down

Default Re: Shutting it all Down

Quote Originally Posted by CozyKeith View Post
    Once or twice? You must not indulge while doing WCs nearly as much as I do.

Sounds like you have your bases covered Saykham, but if you think of something else you know I have room etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscusLoverJeff View Post
    Sorry to hear that Saykham, Anything I can do to help, please let me know.
    Thanks guys... MWDA rules... still have dreams for the group to grow and do great things. Hoping by the time i get back in full gear the group is thriving....

Quote Originally Posted by OC Discus View Post
    Sorry for the loss. What are plans for the new house?
    Right now no plans for the new house yet. Just looking and hoping to find the right place by end of summer... We'll see... Once the house is purchase the fun will start all over again...

Geeez Kal-el, if you wanted to get rid of the fish in order to start all over with a new group then you didn't have to go flooding the place!!! Ha! Just kidding Kal-el. Hate to see this happen to you but at the same time I can feel your excitement of "what's to be". Can't wait to see you kick it back up once you get a new place, my man. -Elliot
    -Elliot

Lao el reading through your post reminded me when my big acrylic tank flooded my apartment and had to get re home most of my fish. I'm also working on saving up and buying a house now that I have a job again. I keep planning on what my new fish room will be when I get my own house.
    Walter

NADA MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by pastry View Post
    Geeez Kal-el, if you wanted to get rid of the fish in order to start all over with a new group then you didn't have to go flooding the place!!! Ha! Just kidding Kal-el. Hate to see this happen to you but at the same time I can feel your excitement of "what's to be". Can't wait to see you kick it back up once you get a new place, my man. -Elliot
    Thanks Elliot... Would be an expensive way to get rid of fish

Quote Originally Posted by wdeleon01 View Post
    Lao el reading through your post reminded me when my big acrylic tank flooded my apartment and had to get re home most of my fish. I'm also working on saving up and buying a house now that I have a job again. I keep planning on what my new fish room will be when I get my own house.
    I remember yours too... Hope all is good with you now... With every dark moment there's bright one. Looking forward to what the future holds for me and my enjoyment in this hobby.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123