Dennis Discus     Aquatic foods

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Label for my Super Beef Heart Flake

Registered Member Inland Empire Discus's Avatar
    iTrader
    59 (100%)

Default Re: New Label for my Super Beef Heart Flake

Quote Originally Posted by Don in Virginia View Post
    Bill, I really like the new containers. My 6 week old fry are devouring the pro-growth flakes. Great job. Keep up the good work.
    Good to hear your fish like the flakes. Thanks for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by OC Discus View Post
    My fish are still loving your food Bill. Unlike pellets, they don't take it in and out of their mouths, making a mess. They just gulp it down.
    Glad they still like the flake. Do you have a feeding routine now that keeps your yellows yellow?

Quote Originally Posted by musicmarn1 View Post
    these are superb flakes all my discus from fry to wilds eat them right up - that is a great thing ! so label is icing and the cake…is substantial !
    Good to hear your fish like the food and you like the label. I like my label a lot also. Easier and faster to pack and label now that they are in containers.

Quote Originally Posted by rickztahone View Post
    I might just take you up on that offer. I have a 55g at my moms house, a 65g at my cousins house and I'm sure I have quite a few other tanks lying around somewhere, lol. When I got out of the hobby I seemed to just spread the tanks around and not sell them. I would love to see how the fishroom is doing from the last time we stopped by (what, 3 years ago?).
    I think is has been about 3 years things have changed quite a bit over that time. Just let me know if and when you want to stop by.
    Bill

Banned
    iTrader

Bill,

My yellow still has an orange halo, but I think they like your food better than any other. I usually feed it in the morning, shrimp or worms at lunch, and omega veggy pellets in the evening. I alternate spectrum pellets every couple of days. I think I would have to use a yellow enhancer exclusively to keep the yellow solid.

iTrader

Noooo! My black shepherd ate the lot !! I need more quick im on stupid tapatalk how do I order again lol send me paypal info quick. Boohockey my best flake eaten by dog.....

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk
    - Marnie
    www.bootcamprescue.com

Registered Member Inland Empire Discus's Avatar
    iTrader
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by musicmarn1 View Post
    Noooo! My black shepherd ate the lot !! I need more quick im on stupid tapatalk how do I order again lol send me paypal info quick. Boohockey my best flake eaten by dog.....

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk
    Sorry have not been on here in a few days.

Sorry to hear your dog ate the food. I know my dog sits and waits for some to drop when I am filling containers.

You can always order off of my website www.inlandempirediscus.com

If you need an invoice for more just provide me with an email address and how much you want so I can send you an invoice.
    Bill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12