ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: First Confirmed/Proven pr of 100% Forrest/Kenny stock in my fish room

Default First Confirmed/Proven pr of 100% Forrest/Kenny stock in my fish room

So the two male Brown Alenquers have been shuffled around between three confirmed females a Straight Line Blue Turk, a Brilliant, and a Albino Turk. The Blue and Albino both laid but have eaten there eggs around day 3.The Albino also became very possesive so moved the male with her in with a Brilliant female. They laid the same night , both parents have turned nice and dark and have done a great job tending there clutch. Tonight I came home to find empty eqq husks and two very attentive parents on the back size of the cone. Stood and watched for a bit and got to see one wiggler peeking around the edge of the cone. Not a large bunch but excited none the less.

Here is a pic of Dad

Default Re: First Confirmed/Proven pr of 100% Forrest/Kenny stock in my fish room

stunning fish !! when did you get those?
    - Marnie
    www.bootcamprescue.com

Default Re: First Confirmed/Proven pr of 100% Forrest/Kenny stock in my fish room

ll my discus other than 2 have come from Forrest/Kenny here on the forum.

i was wondering which shipment these were from i was bummed i missed some they are absolutely beautiful !! haha
    - Marnie
    www.bootcamprescue.com

Watching wrigglers are always fun that too while attached to parents, good luck

Nick Klimkowski

Very nice, good luck with the breeding.

The Alenquers came from a shipment last year sometime. A fellow here in Seattle bought 8 from Kenny and was having to tear his tank down so I picked them up. I really just wanted the two males but it ended up being a all or nothing kinda deal.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Andy

Looking good Zach!!