ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Chicago Discus.

Default Chicago Discus.

Had a chance last night to visit Chicago Discus!
    I was definitely blown away!!!!!! I could not believe the size of discus they had!!!! I've never seen any that big before.

Miranda was so AMAZING! We talked fish for some time before choosing the 2 I would be taking home. She was beyond professional and sweet!

They had so many to choose from I didn't even know where to start! In all honesty, I wanted to buy all of them lol.

As I was leaving Miranda told me to call any time if I had any questions about anything and she would be there to assist me.

GREAT people, GREAT place!!!

Huge recommendation for anyone who is close enough to drive! My commute was a hour and forty minutes and it was definitely worth it. They also ship fish ;-)

Most definitely will be back there!!!
    Loved this place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Chicago Discus's Avatar

Default Re: Chicago Discus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mia427 View Post
    Had a chance last night to visit Chicago Discus!
    I was definitely blown away!!!!!! I could not believe the size of discus they had!!!! I've never seen any that big before.

Miranda was so AMAZING! We talked fish for some time before choosing the 2 I would be taking home. She was beyond professional and sweet!

They had so many to choose from I didn't even know where to start! In all honesty, I wanted to buy all of them lol.

As I was leaving Miranda told me to call any time if I had any questions about anything and she would be there to assist me.

GREAT people, GREAT place!!!

Huge recommendation for anyone who is close enough to drive! My commute was a hour and forty minutes and it was definitely worth it. They also ship fish ;-)

Most definitely will be back there!!!
    Loved this place!

Miranda mentioned that you stop by she also said what a wonderful person you are . Sorry I couldn't meet you I was working....Josie
    Chicago Discus

Website-- www.chicagodiscus.com
    Email---- chicagodiscus@att.net

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoDiscus View Post
    Miranda mentioned that you stop by she also said what a wonderful person you are . Sorry I couldn't meet you I was working....Josie
    Aw how nice of her! She was great! I did mention you and was bummed to find out you were working! I'm sure we will meet, I will definitely be back!!!!!!!

Real Name
    Phil

Enough of the gushy love! Tell us what you got!!! Pics?

Miranda and Josie are great people and have amazing discus. I bought 4 from them months and months ago and whenever I email a questions or usually in my case many questions they always get back instantly with educated and helpful responses. Great fish Great people. Can't go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillydubs View Post
    Enough of the gushy love! Tell us what you got!!! Pics?

Miranda and Josie are great people and have amazing discus. I bought 4 from them months and months ago and whenever I email a questions or usually in my case many questions they always get back instantly with educated and helpful responses. Great fish Great people. Can't go wrong.
    They sure are great! I couldn't be happier with my purchase!

Real Name
    Nathan P.

Very pretty! So bummed that no one seems to be in oregon to visit.