AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Clean House Of Turqs

Real Name
    Ricardo

Default Re: Welcome to the Clean House Of Turqs

Quote Originally Posted by beastroy View Post
    Ok thanks.....I can't resist anymore longer so I will place an order now.
    I will sure check out your video.
    Here's the video of the Light fixture for you:

Here's the direct link to YT

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Thumbs up Re: Welcome to the Clean House Of Turqs

Quote Originally Posted by rickztahone View Post
    Here's the video of the Light fixture for you:

Here's the direct link to YT
    Rick,

I want to thank you for making this awesome video for me....I'm so shock when I saw the brightness and the intensity of the EDGE fixture...super bright.

I already made up my mind to purchase beamswork clip on rimless led for all my breeding tanks. Since I need to use it indirect sometimes for the fry to attached to the albino parents. As you know breeding albino discus is quite a challenge for me....lol

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by beastroy View Post
    Rick,

I want to thank you for making this awesome video for me....I'm so shock when I saw the brightness and the intensity of the EDGE fixture...super bright.

I already made up my mind to purchase beamswork clip on rimless led for all my breeding tanks. Since I need to use it indirect sometimes for the fry to attached to the albino parents. As you know breeding albino discus is quite a challenge for me....lol
    No problem. It probably looks much brighter in the video than it is in real life. In real life, it is simply a pleasing intensity, definitely not too bright.

Good luck with the beamswork fixture, I hear good things about that light as well.

Good luck.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Very nice group!
    Yours truly,
    KK
    Malaysia
    (Currently owns a 76 Gallons + 20 Gallons tanks)

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by kkdiscus View Post
    Very nice group!
    Thanks you.

Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Ricardo

And then there were 4. Lost one due to illness. Fought a battle with this group but the remaining 4 are doing great now that they have been fully medicated. Eating regularly now, they don't huddle up and seem very happy. I will get 1 or 2 more after I wait a few more weeks just to make sure that nothing relapses. Here a group shot:
    Fish Tank_111 by rickztahone, on Flickr

Cafepress.com

Congrats my friend

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by alcastro View Post
    Congrats my friend
    THANK YOU BRO! Had it not been for you having those meds on hand I probably would not have been able to save these remaining 4. That 10g is empty now. I've been wanting to take it out to you for a week now. I will text you my friend. Thanks again.

Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Eric

Great tank, great fish, awesome build and journal threads! Thanks for sharing - it's very inspiring. Updates please!!

Real Name
    Ricardo

No interesting updates. Lost one initially and still have 4. Growing them out more, hopefully all to 6" or so and then ill start the hardscape. Not sure if it has to do with the German strain but their appetite isn't great. They are older so it is expected but not quite on this level.

Cafepress.com

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Michael

Hey Ricardo not sure if you remember me, I was talking to you when you post the piwowarski 2 up for sale but I couldn't last minute because of my tank size. But I'm glad to see you changing your mind and keeping them after all. Sorry for your lost but I'm sure that's not going to stop you from anything. I can't wait to see you raise them out and in your hardscape layout. Keep us updated, I'll check back constantly!

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMike View Post
    Hey Ricardo not sure if you remember me, I was talking to you when you post the piwowarski 2 up for sale but I couldn't last minute because of my tank size. But I'm glad to see you changing your mind and keeping them after all. Sorry for your lost but I'm sure that's not going to stop you from anything. I can't wait to see you raise them out and in your hardscape layout. Keep us updated, I'll check back constantly!
    Sounds great. I would have preferably liked to have had 5 in there because i have never liked having less than that number in any tank, but as of now, it is working out because of the smaller footprint tank. In all honesty, I wish I had a 75g tank instead, but what can you do, lol.

I will keep this thread updated, but as of now, the tank is its same ol' boring self.

How are your fish coming along?

I may sell my 4 in the future, if I ever do, I'll make sure I give you first dibs. We may be moving soon and I'm not sure if I want to take the tank with me.

Cafepress.com

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Michael

Sounds great. I would have preferably liked to have had 5 in there because i have never liked having less than that number in any tank, but as of now, it is working out because of the smaller footprint tank. In all honesty, I wish I had a 75g tank instead, but what can you do, lol.

I will keep this thread updated, but as of now, the tank is its same ol' boring self.

How are your fish coming along?

I may sell my 4 in the future, if I ever do, I'll make sure I give you first dibs. We may be moving soon and I'm not sure if I want to take the tank with me.
    I lost a 6 inch piwo red turq just a few days ago due to bullying in the tank, it had some pretty nasty scar and i think it got infected. I should've knew better and quickly separated the bully. But other then that all my fish are doing fine, thanks for asking. There's always that thought in the back of our mind, what if we had that guy still Lol. But we just have to accept reality and deal with it. Good looking out Rick and i want to do see how you set up your hardscape, i've been debating if i should or not. My current tank do look a little boring aswell.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMike View Post
    I lost a 6 inch piwo red turq just a few days ago due to bullying in the tank, it had some pretty nasty scar and i think it got infected. I should've knew better and quickly separated the bully. But other then that all my fish are doing fine, thanks for asking. There's always that thought in the back of our mind, what if we had that guy still Lol. But we just have to accept reality and deal with it. Good looking out Rick and i want to do see how you set up your hardscape, i've been debating if i should or not. My current tank do look a little boring aswell.
    I know I have posted this pic over and over but this is what I want my tank hardscape to look like:

This tank belongs to a member here on simply and his website is Here

Cafepress.com

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Michael

I know I have posted this pic over and over but this is what I want my tank hardscape to look like:

This tank belongs to a member here on simply and his website is Here
    Hey! i seen that tank before. But your right that a badass tank he got there. Is there any difficulty to scaping your tank?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast