AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kenny/Forrest Simply Auction One - Albino White Butterfly

Default Re: Kenny/Forrest Simply Auction One - Albino White Butterfly

Congratulations to the winner.

Al is right, this is a forum and not an auction site. The forum has run many of auctions in the past with all positive results. This was a close one and an exciting finish.

You can split hairs by saying 10:00 pm means before 9:59:59 or 10:00:59. Next time we can make that perfectly clear so there will be no confusion.
    DiscusLoverJeff

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
    Confucius

Registered Member

WoW, this is the first that I have seen all of this! Please let me say that I am very sorry to start any kind of dispute on this wonderful forum. It really makes me feel bad and sad at the same time. I am not 1 who would intentionally hurt others feelings. I hope that the majority here will not see it this way. I was sweating it (just like everyone else) to get that bid in by the 10:00 pm mark and not 10:01! If it had ended up that way I would have happily & gladly deferred to the winner that got their bid in before it turned 10:01.

Again, I'm so very sorry to be the one to cause such hard feelings and I'm the new comer here as well. I can't even begin to explain how this has taken the "joy" out of my winning. I'm feeling pretty low now.

Sorry to everyone who may be offended. But, a huge thanks to those who congratulated me <3
    Last edited by Snow; 06-17-2014 at 02:47 PM.

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Tammy, please do not take it that way as none of this has anything to do with you. Enjoy your fish and we are working with Steve&Tammy on this.

Pat
    Last edited by Second Hand Pat; 06-17-2014 at 02:52 PM.
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    WoW, this is the first that I have seen all of this! Please let me say that I am very sorry to start any kind of dispute on this wonderful forum. It really makes me feel bad and sad at the same time. I am not 1 who would intentionally hurt others feelings. I hope that the majority here will not see it this way. I was sweating it (just like everyone else) to get that bid in by the 10:00 pm mark and not 10:01! If it had ended up that way I would have happily & gladly deferred to the winner that got their bid in before it turned 10:01.

Again, I'm so very sorry to be the one to cause such hard feelings and I'm the new comer here as well. I can't even begin to explain how this has taken the "joy" out of my winning. I'm feeling pretty low now.

Sorry to everyone who may be offended. But, a huge thanks to those who congratulated me <3
    Tammy,
    Sometimes even when we have the best laid out plans things can get complicated.. This issue has nothing to do with you or your bid. Next auction we will take steps make sure that misunderstandings do not occur... just like keeping Discus has a learning curve..Running a Forum does as well. You'd think after 12 years we would have it perfect... but sadly thats not true.

Enjoy your auction fish and you have my thanks again for the support here for the forum.

Thanks again,
    Al

All...
    At this point I ask that those parties with issues to discuss or concerns about the auction to please discuss them with me or The forum staff privately. This is taking away from the generosity of Kenny and Forrest here and the spirit of the auction and that is something that should not happen . Thank you.

AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123