ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kenny/Forrest Simply Auction Two - Alenquer Cross

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Kenny's Discus's Avatar

Default Re: Kenny/Forrest Simply Auction Two - Alenquer Cross

Congrats Ned for your winning bid and also a huge THANK YOU to everyone who participated in these auctions once again!

Kenny
    Tel: (650) 290-1283
    Email: kennysdiscus@gmail.com
    To receive future monthly shipment notifications click here: http://eepurl.com/bBqhK5

Congratulations Ned! Awesome discus!

Ardan

Thanks all. I'm looking forward to raising these guys up. Thanks Kenny, for what you and Forrest do for us and the Forum every day. It is much appreciated ... Ned

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Ned, enjoy your new fish and thanks for supporting the forum...much appreciated.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Registered Member

Congrats!!! I wasn't sure if I liked the coloring of those fish, however when I saw them in the tank they are stunning!!!! I hope you really enjoy having them. Discus area real treasure to own ....as I am now finding out

And I would also like to thank Kenny & Forrest for their time, effort & generosity in helping this forum that we all rely on (((HUGS))) to them.

The Alenquer Crosses arrived in perfect condition (as usual) this morning. To my surprise and appreciation, Kenny was kind and generous enough to include an extra Cross in the shipment. I cannot possibly add to the accolades that everyone who has ever done business with this man has afforded him. I can, however, echo each and every one of their sentiments as I have been dealing with Kenny for several years and have not experienced a single iffy moment. If you've never dealt with this guy, you should. Thanks Kenny, we appreciate both you and Forrest. ... Ned (Pics to follow...eventually)

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Ned, good to hear all arrived safe and in perfect condition. Very nice of Kenny to include an extra fish and please, do post pictures when you can.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Registered Member

Yes, pictures... I really like the color of this fish and look forward to seeing them swimming happily in your tank. Congrats!

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Kenny's Discus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krilinkel View Post
    The Alenquer Crosses arrived in perfect condition (as usual) this morning. To my surprise and appreciation, Kenny was kind and generous enough to include an extra Cross in the shipment. I cannot possibly add to the accolades that everyone who has ever done business with this man has afforded him. I can, however, echo each and every one of their sentiments as I have been dealing with Kenny for several years and have not experienced a single iffy moment. If you've never dealt with this guy, you should. Thanks Kenny, we appreciate both you and Forrest. ... Ned (Pics to follow...eventually)
    Ned,

Thank you very much for the update on the auction fish, glad all arrived well as expected. Thank you for your always great support to Simply and I hope you enjoy growing these Alenquer X's. Always with my greatest pleasure working with a gentleman like you!

Thanks,
    Kenny
    Tel: (650) 290-1283
    Email: kennysdiscus@gmail.com
    To receive future monthly shipment notifications click here: http://eepurl.com/bBqhK5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12