AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: kens fish online review ;(

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Kao

Angry kens fish online review ;(

First off I would like to say that kensfish online has a great deal of products at decent prices. The website dashboard is easy to use and understand.

My experience: not to bad mouth the business or anything like I said I love there products and prices.

Well I made a few purchases on the website (first time) which in included a 250watt aquatop heater. After 7 days of use the outer glass covering cracked making it unusable.

So I decided to contact kensfish for an exchange. They have a 30day return policy so I followed their procedure online to find out that same day would be my 30th day so I figure they should accept it back (with me paying return cost). But the website wouldn't allow me a Return slip or # even though its the 30th day...to make things worse i live on the westcoast (3hrs diff) and the time zone is different so when I called I just left a message as they were close at 5pm. I even emailed.

So far I never received a response... And the email date sent was 5/30/14....
    Bad customer service, I know they are busy but they could of easily responded back.

So I decided to to take my business else where.

Default Re: kens fish online review ;(

I know we have written this a thousands times... but this section is for feedbackon vendors...not general discussion.

Thank you,
    al
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images