Quote Originally Posted by John_Nicholson View Post
Good question that I could argue either side of....LOL. What you are doing now is working great. The fish are happy and healthy. Would that change is you fed less probably not. You have to decide where the balance is for you. They are very nice healthy adults. You could cut back on feedings and probably water changes but you have to be careful not to take it to far. I hate to post that kind of advise because as soon as I do some idiot will run all over the internet saying well John said there is no need for daily water changes...LOL. Some people have trouble understanding that every situation needs to be evaluated for its own merits.

Your doing a great job.

-john
Thanks for the reply... I have the time to keep up the water changes so I probably will even if I experiment with cutting back on their bloodworms or red wigglers. I've always paid attention to people here who have had a lot of success with these fish, and I always re-evaluate their advice after I try it for myself. Close to 100% of the time, that kind of advice proves out.