discustoday.info     Australian Blackworms

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Anyone keep Chickens?

Registered Member LizStreithorst's Avatar
    iTrader
    11 (100%)

Default Re: Anyone keep Chickens?

I hadn't thought of that. It would be easier. But I can't. My best neighbor built this little building for his mother as a storage building. He put a lot of work into it. What storage shed needs 3 windows and electricity? The mother didn't appreciate it. Then the worthless grandson inherited it and he let it rot. Now I have the building, delivered free of charge. I will put it to work as a home for chickens which is a huge drop in status for a building...But I saved it from being pushed into a pile and burned. I am giving it a new life. I don't want Jack and Judy coming to visit and thinking that it's ugly. Face it... a flat roof is not an attractive thing. Functional, yes. Pleasing to the eye, no.

Here's a few snaps of my little chickies. They are not quite at the ugly stage but close.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mama Bear

Blog Entries
    iTrader
    215 (100%)

I see where you are coming from Liz... then I would do as Joe suggested if you arent going to replace them entirely...sandwich the old ones. It will add stability.

As for the chicks...they look great! Very healthy looking little buggers.

Al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>Do YOU LIKE SIMPLYDISCUS?? Please help Support it today, so its here tomorrow .. DONATE HERE Thanks!

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Visit my personal Discus Website, DiscusToday.info

iTrader
    11 (100%)

They've been vigorous since day one.
    Mama Bear

iTrader
    11 (100%)

This is the best pic I have ever seen of chicks in the ugly stage. It made me laugh so I thought I'd share it. I hope it doesn't tell you that you have to join to see it. I hate it when they do that...https://www.mcmurrayhatchery.com/pho...m_medium=email
    Last edited by LizStreithorst; 04-26-2017 at 07:39 PM. Reason: link didn't work as I had hoped
    Mama Bear

iTrader
    11 (100%)

Sorry, the link didn't show the photo that I was talking about. It was on page 2 of the thumbnails if you want to waste your time looking for it. When I saw it I though that chicken people would love it and photography people would give it a thumb up.
    '
    Mama Bear

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314