AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: 7 Adult Discus and 110 gallon high tank with stand and Canopy- Queens NY Local Pickup

Registered Member

Default 7 Adult Discus and 110 gallon high tank with stand and Canopy- Queens NY Local Pickup

Hi
    I have 7 adult discus for sale (Doing renovation and need to leave the hobby for a little while)
    Possible Pair -Throwback Marlboro Red -$140 (Female lays eggs in community tank) Male 6" Female 5" Purchased from discusvast
    Blue turq - Proven Male $70 6" purchased from discusdrew
    Albino Eruption - $60 4.5" purchased from kenny
    Albino Eruption Snakeskin - $75 5" purchased from kenny
    Checkerboard pigeon- $65 5" purchased from kenny
    Ruby sapphire - $60 - 5" purchased from kenny

110 Gallon high tank with iron stand and canopy - $125
    Local pick up Queens NY 11378
    Last edited by ktod101; 07-18-2014 at 10:57 PM.

Registered Member

Default Re: 7 Adult Discus and 110 gallon high tank with stand and Canopy- Queens NY Local Pi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered Member

Default Re: 7 Adult Discus and 110 gallon high tank with stand and Canopy- Queens NY Local Pi

Registered Member

Registered Member

Hi,

Interested in possible pair, would you be willing to ship? Interested in some others as well. Let me know, located in texas.

Thanks,
    Isaac

Registered Member

Hi,

Interested in possible pair, would you be willing to ship? Interested in some others as well. Let me know, located in texas. You can email me to aliaacloth@gmail.com or pm me.

Thanks,
    Isaac

Registered Member

sorry local pick up only.

Registered Member

Hi,

I'm interested in the Albino Eruption - $60 4.5" purchased from kenny and Albino Eruption Snakeskin - $75 5" purchased from kenny. Would you be willing to meet half way? I live in Danbury, CT. Please PM and we can discuss.

Regards,
    Billy

Registered Member

Sent you a pm.

Registered Member

Text me if you change your mind this weekend.

Registered Member

Price reduced!!! $200 for all must take all. Tank $50. Please text 3474186157 for more pics.

Registered Member

Are you willing to meet in Stamford or westchester ?

Registered Member

If so I can do it this weekend

Registered Member

Sold.