ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exotic Discus in IL?

Default Re: Exotic Discus in IL?

i placed order from Jeff but didnt end of happening but thru whole process, he provided best service possible.
    u can tell he is not about just making money.
    Jeff is as good as kenny IMO.
    Discus dave.

I have been to Jeff's place a couple times now and he gets in some great looking discus. His service is great and he is a good guy to talk to. My Blue Diamonds from Jeff are growing nicely and have excellent shape. I highly recommend.
    DiscusLoverJeff

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
    Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by XAnhLe View Post
    Jeff is an awesome guy. I picked up two platinums from him. He is now my go to guy for discus from now on.
    He will keep in contact with you until the discus are doing well in your tank. He responds fast and is also very helpful. My discus were delayed due to Fedex and he kept in touch with me and made all the calls necessary to get the discus to me as fast as possible. Even offered me refund on everything including shipping if the discus were not alived upon arrival. I haven't had a great customer service like this in a very long time.
    The discus are beautiful, you can see them on his website for yourself. Whatever you see is whatever you'll get. I can attest to this.
    That's Jeff for you. Customer Service is his first priority. If you buy fish from him he helps you to the very end if your fish happens to get sick. If he's not able to help you he even offer to give you a new fish or money back. Jeff even goes out of his way to help you with your Discus issue even if the fish you got wasn't from him. That's just the kind of person he is.

Quote Originally Posted by dkeef View Post
    i placed order from Jeff but didnt end of happening but thru whole process, he provided best service possible.
    I would have to agreed with that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscusLoverJeff View Post
    I have been to Jeff's place a couple times now and he gets in some great looking discus. His service is great and he is a good guy to talk to. My Blue Diamonds from Jeff are growing nicely and have excellent shape. I highly recommend.
    Agreed. Love the ones you have...

Jeff has also always done well by me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Bill.

Real Name
    Bud Smith

I agree with Bill - no problem with Jeff and the discus he sells. Good at sexing discus. Just got a male and female blue scorpion from Jeff and now I have a nice blue pair.
    Bud

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El View Post
    That's Jeff for you. Customer Service is his first priority. If you buy fish from him he helps you to the very end if your fish happens to get sick. If he's not able to help you he even offer to give you a new fish or money back. Jeff even goes out of his way to help you with your Discus issue even if the fish you got wasn't from him. That's just the kind of person he is.

I would have to agreed with that statement.

Agreed. Love the ones you have...
    Jeff was a life saver for me, and my fish weren't even his to save. If I ever buy fish again, I told him he'd be the first one I'd reach out to.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkeef View Post

I have gotten some very nice discus from Exotic Discus. Their prices are very reasonable. I have also talked with Jeff a few times, very helpful guy, took his time and made sure that all my questions were answered. I also got the same feeling that he is not just about making money, I think he really enjoys what he's doing and wants others to enjoy the hobby too. I recently ordered 6 discus and they're all super nice, great shape and patterns!

Registered Member

New Disc4.jpg
    New Disc3.jpg
    New Disc2.jpg
    New Disc.jpg

Sorry, forgot to add pics. lol

Jeff's discus and customer service is what got me hooked on the hobby. I would recommend his service time and time again. It seems that every time I pay a visit for one thing, I end up getting 3x more... But that's just a testament to his selection.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/lfe0ozwl2...RT31jfZwhakxda
    I got these heckel cross about two months ago from Jeff.And they are finally carrying fry.
    Tim

Real Name
    Bud Smith

Nice. Jeff has some nice discus. good vendor to deal and work with. I have some nice breeders from him ready to ship when the weather breaks.
    Bud

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12