AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Hello from Casper, Wy

Registered Member turbodriven04's Avatar

Default Hello from Casper, Wy

Born and raised in Texas now reside in Casper, Wyoming. Realitively new to the hobby and have had good luck so far. Thought I'd try my hand at a planted discus tank this go around. Current setup is a low-tech 60 gallon TruVu aquasystem tank. Driftwood, some nice sword plants, 4 healthy Discus (pigeon blood, royal blue, blue turqouise and millennium gold), 1 lonely tetra I can't catch to relocate, 2 German Blue Rams and 2 Albino Bushynose catfish. Currently battling a hair algae problem but think I'm getting the upper hand now.

I was gonna add some pictures but can't figure out how.

Real Name
    Eric

Default Re: Hello from Casper, Wy

Howdy and welcome to the forums I found this place to be the best out there on discus keeping. You came to the right place!

Registered Member turbodriven04's Avatar

I've found a lot of information on this site and is now my go to reference for anything discus. I never knew I truly loved keeping fish until I got my discus.

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by turbodriven04 View Post
    Born and raised in Texas now reside in Casper, Wyoming. Realitively new to the hobby and have had good luck so far. Thought I'd try my hand at a planted discus tank this go around. Current setup is a low-tech 60 gallon TruVu aquasystem tank. Driftwood, some nice sword plants, 4 healthy Discus (pigeon blood, royal blue, blue turqouise and millennium gold), 1 lonely tetra I can't catch to relocate, 2 German Blue Rams and 2 Albino Bushynose catfish. Currently battling a hair algae problem but think I'm getting the upper hand now.

I was gonna add some pictures but can't figure out how.
    Hi and welcome to Simply. There are two ways to add pictures, you can use the attachment function described in this thread http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...chment-Feature or you can upload picture to a online hosting site like photobucket and copy the IMG link into your posts. You will not be able to post pictures until you are a registered member which happens after you have 11 or more posts.
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening