AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Hobby Breeder Offers Red Turquoise, Small, Medium and Large - PU Only Long Island, NY

Registered Member

Default Hobby Breeder Offers Red Turquoise, Small, Medium and Large - PU Only Long Island, NY

Hello - I have bred this line of Classic Red Turquoise Discus for 6 years now. These are NOT lfs fish. Looking to branch out and breed other variants, so need to make room.
    Juvies (2.5") are $25 each or $20 each for 10 or more, Mediums (4+") are $50, and Adults are $100. Open to discussion for trade.
    Some angels, BN Pleco and Assassin snails also available. Located in Central Suffolk County, Long Island, NY. Pick up only. No shipping or delivery. Thanks for looking, and take care.

Richard

Registered Member

Default Re: Hobby Breeder Offers Red Turquoise, Small, Medium and Large - PU Only Long Island

Hi Richard , I brought 5 fish from you last years. If you have some reds left I will get som more

Registered Member

Default Re: Hobby Breeder Offers Red Turquoise, Small, Medium and Large - PU Only Long Island

No more angels, but Discus, BN Plecos and Assassin snails still available. Also GBR at about 1" for $4. All are home bred. Take care.
    Richard

Registered Member

What size are the discus and cost

Registered Member

2.5 - 3" are $25 4" are $50 Young adults 5 - 6" $100.
    Richard

Registered Member

Richard I will come by this week, went is best for you . My email is jwulf56785@aol.com

Registered Member

I'm far from an expert but wanted to vouch for Richard. I visited him last week and picked up 2 red turqs which seem to be doing quite well right now! Also grabbed some GBR which have already colored up nicely in less than 1 week. All fish seem to be healthy and are thriving so far in my tanks!

Richard, I never did ask you about your feeding schedule for the discus. The 2 I grabbed from you dont seem to be too ravenous. They do seem to be acclimated to my tank now and while they still seem a bit shy, they are swimming freely but arent all too interested in any food I've offered yet. I received some beeheart flake yesterday and assumed they would be more interested in that, but still seem reluctant to eat much. How many times a day were you feeding them?