AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Building my fish room!

Default Re: Building my fish room!

im super excited to follow this, since im working toward a little fish room of my own, i REALLY want automated or pretty close to it, would take my husband's dislike down a few notches, since he has to help me clean when im working with the dogs

anyway, great to see this, still learning my plumbing, so will follow best i can im a bit dense on some of it, read the other forum too and ill go over it a few more times be nice to see pictures inside this thread !
    - Marnie
    www.bootcamprescue.com

If u wanna save money then just buy 14 slot Autofeeder to put safe in it.
    I looked And Thats the cheapest way.
    Discus dave.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    paul

Quote Originally Posted by Cullymoto View Post
    I've done a little digging and haven't been able to find a viable solution... Anyone know of a reliable, adjustable / programmable auto dossing system for dry powder chemical? One that isn't the size of a car and cost over 10 grand would be nice.
    Is this for dechlorinator? Because I am going to use a minidos for injecting decholorinator for my water changes, but you could probably use it for just about any substance.. just mix up your solution into liquid form at the proper proportion.. although I guess you have to worry about some chemicals being unstable once they are wet.
    There's another liquid doser too, I Can't remember the name but if you search on minidos on monsterfishkeepers.com there's some info on both of them.

The miniDos is pretty small (not car sized lol) and maybe $250-300ish? I forget what I paid for mine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12