AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Super Red Severum from mikeusa888

Default Super Red Severum from mikeusa888

I received these Super Red Severum from mikeusa888 a week ago. Michael is planning on moving to the Metro Atlanta area and reached out to me to see if we could become friends and share our hobby interest. Michael has been importing some exotics like stingrays, arowana, and flowerhorns and would like to continue to import when he gets here and possibly start a exotic lfs. I gave Michael a call and we had a long conversation about our interest and about the Atlanta lfs market and what kind of possibilities there might be. Mike told me that he had been breeding some Super Red Severum and wanted to send me some to thank me for my help.

What a generous gesture!!! I'm really looking forward to growing these guys out and hopefully getting a pair out of them. In the video you will also see a couple of juvie Heros rotkeil. I had a pair that I grew out and breed for points in my local aquarium association. I took the proven pair and I thought all the juvies to our big auction a couple of weeks ago. I put the super reds in the same grow out tank that the rotkeil had been in only to find I had missed two of the rotkeil, lol.

Larry Bugg

NADA - Vice President
    Atlanta Area Aquarium Association

Real Name
    Michael

Default Re: Super Red Severum from mikeusa888

Larry, they sure do look good today and active. If you like these guys then you may also like some of my other exotic fish like Super red SKKP, wide 3 bar Tiger Datnoid and other type of severums. Enjoy your SRS.

Registered Member

Saw these at the LFS. (Red Spotted Severums).
    I just PMed Mike about a possible purchase if he can ship to 60007.
    Bob from Chicago

Time flies. It has been five months since I got these guys. They are looking great. The 4 I got from Mike are still very red. The largest is about 4 1/2 to 5" now. They are in an old 125 with scratches so I can't do a whole lot about the video quality.

Larry Bugg

NADA - Vice President
    Atlanta Area Aquarium Association

Real Name
    Ricardo

Love that color!

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com