There is no way that malware is coming from SimplyDiscus. This site is actively monitored and used by those monitoring it. I personally have zero tolerance for Malware, spyware, and trojan viruses. These malicious programs are all over the internet though. If you have been picking them up, Theres a good chance theres a hole in the software you currently use to prevent your system from getting infected with them in the first place, so I would start there in your search for a culprit.

View Post
While this site has been a wonderful place of information and interaction I may be forced to say goodbye if the pervasive adds
The ads as Paul said are necessary and will remain for the foreseeable future. They do not appear to Premium Members, BTW. They help make this site possible so it can be a wonderful place of information and interaction. There are other options than leaving if the ads really take that much away from your experience....

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?104050

Premium members do not see these ads....A Silver Membership costs $25 per year.. Thats Less than 7 cents a day to experience SimplyDiscus Ad free and with other perks as well.

best always,
Al