AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: High quality Geo German rams coming up for sell.

Default High quality Geo German rams coming up for sell.

http://s1066.photobucket.com/user/Bl...?sort=3&page=1

Shipping is free.

Ok so I have some really high quality Geo German rams that are only a week old. I wanted to post here just to get people's attention so I can have this large batch gone as soon as they are ready to ship in 6 weeks. I also will have some long finned electrics (Blue Sapphires) and long finned Gold Sapphires (high quality gold ram with electric gene crossed to a long finned electric.)

All my rams are thick bodied, hardy and prolific breeders. My rams are CLEAN and do not have parasites or disease. ALL my stock, every fish in my possession has already been dewormed and deparasited. I treat with several different meds a few times a year as maintenance. They don't have worms and they don't have internal or external parasites. I express this because I HATE bringing in new fish from anyone and fully understand the dangers of doing so and the importance of quarantine. Again, my fish are clean.

Some of you have already bought my rams before, last year. Half of the customers received dead rams while the other half received live rams. I did NOT know how to ship well then. I have since adopted a new shipping method that gives me a 95% survival rate. I love this method. If for whatever reason your rams don't arrive alive I will reinberse you in FULL or send you more rams. Your choice. Those of you who I shipped to last year know that I am honest and mean what I say about reimbursement.

Lastly, again, I just want to say that shipping is free. Also, I have some of the best rams in the country. There are only 2 other places in the USA that offers this kind of quality. My rams come from a very strong and quality genetic line. They are raised in hard water with a high ph. NOT soft water with a low ph. You will NOT have any trouble acclimating these rams. On a parting note, high quality rams start with good stock but the other part to raising healthy, thick rams are frequent feedings with a nutritious food. This is crucial the for the first 4 months of their lives as this is when their bone structure is developing. This is when they can develope a thick, tall body (not ugly balloon rams) with a nice steep "dome" shaped head. If frequent feedings are not given during this time frame, or at least rams being fed only once a day, the bosy shape will be more thin, pointy and less desirable.

Price on the Geo Germans are $8 a peice with a 6 ram minumum. The Blue Sapphires will be $10 each and the Gold Sapphires $12 each.
    Last edited by Bilbo; 10-15-2014 at 06:42 AM.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Default Re: High quality Geo German rams coming up for sell.

Please provide the price for these upcoming for sale fish.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Done. Thanks.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Done. Thanks.
    That was quick, thank you. Lastly, would you happen to have any pics of the parents? I am curious how these guys look. I have seen some regular stock, but you seem to have better stock than the average Joe here. Lastly, where are you located?

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Parents are in the link I provided above. I just took the pics. The parents are not full size yet, only 4 months old. But this is the best time to breed rams. If you want to see some pics of their grandparents and great grand parents text me at 479-330-1620 and I'll send pics via text. My rams get super colorful and VERY big; 3 1/2 inchers.

A ram is at their full color at 8-12 months of age.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Parents are in the link I provided above. I just took the pics. The parents are not full size yet, only 4 months old. But this is the best time to breed rams. If you want to see some pics of their grandparents and great grand parents text me at 479-330-1620 and I'll send pics via text. My rams get super colorful and VERY big; 3 1/2 inchers.

A ram is at their full color at 8-12 months of age.
    Gotcha. My apologies for not following the link. When I saw photobucket I didn't click because it is blocked here at work.

Cafepress.com

Bilbo - glad to see the next batch is almost ready. I was still getting set up last time and was not able to make a purchase.

Question for you - is there any downside to mixing blue and gold sapphires in a community tank? I was thinking 6 of each in a 240 with discus... after grow out and quarantine of course...
    ​Greg

Naaa, no problem at all. I mix all my rams and discus up, lol. The only time I separate is when I want breed specific colors for specific genetics. The resulting fry are all grown out in the same tanks.

Registered Member

Naaa, no problem at all. I mix all my rams and discus up, lol. The only time I separate is when I want breed specific colors for specific genetics. The resulting fry are all grown out in the same tanks.
    Do rams eat bf mix, fdbw ? what size of discus to you recommend to keep with them ? My discus are range from 5.5" to 8". I have about 13 discus

Rams will eat anything discus eat and more. I feed mine a commercial trout food the local trout hatchery makes for us. I also feed mine Al's freeze dried black worms, and newly hatched bbs. Occasionally I feed beef heart but not often as I found there is no extra benefit.

Keep any size ram with discus so long as the rams are not tiny fry and vice versa. Rams and discus were made for each other. They leave each other alone with the exception of when either species is spawning and then it's still no big deal but is definitely fun to watch. In fact, the ultimate discus community tank for me is discus, rams, cardinal tetras, rummy nose tetras and threadfin rainbows.
    Last edited by Bilbo; 10-15-2014 at 04:38 PM.

Btw, for every 12 rams people buy I will throw in 2 for free. I am taking reservations now. But they will be ready to ship in 6 weeks. This is in regards to my Geo German batch. I just started breeding them again after a little break.

Put me down for a 12 Pack when they become available!
    When you know a thing, to hold that you know it; and when you do not know a thing, to allow that you do not know it – this is knowledge. Confucius

Pierre

Will do. I have 3 other people already messaging me for them as well. If you guys want to reserve them with payment, I can start a list of who's paid right here.
    Last edited by Bilbo; 10-15-2014 at 05:57 PM.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Btw, for every 12 rams people buy I will throw in 2 for free. I am taking reservations now. But they will be ready to ship in 6 weeks. This is in regards to my Geo German batch. I just started breeding them again after a little break.
    Would that include 6 of each (12 total) and still throw in 2 extra?

Cafepress.com

6 blue and 6 gold sapphire. I'll message you about payment options.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ​Greg

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast